Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bored when not out biking (or climbing/walking)
  • grumm
    Free Member

Anyone else find they feel a bit bored when not out doing something? I end up wasting quite a lot of time on here, which is ok I spose.

I just find if I have some free time, but for some reason I can’t go out, I get pretty bored and reading books/watching tv/pottering around doing jobs just doesn’t cut it for me. I should really go and do some guitar practice or something, but I want to be out biking – but bailed cos the weather is horrendous.

Ho hum – perhaps I just need to stop being such an emo and go out anyway.

cheers_drive

Absolutely, I’ve got lots of time on my hands lately and if I’m not on a bike, maintaining the fleet or maybe on a bike forum then I can’t maintain attention and get bored, that applies to work too.
    Can’t wait until the spring…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but bailed cos the weather is horrendous

and a lightweight too 🙁

xc-steve
    Free Member

Yes I’m not alone! Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday’s are the best days of the week in-between the rest/drying kit days are rather boring work drags especially longer on non ride days as I have nothing to look forward to! Sad times!

grumm
    Free Member

Yes I am a lightweight – although tbh it was the driving down the motorway with bikes on the back that scared me off more than the riding in the weather.

Coming home from biking last time when the wind was this strong was really unpleasant/scary – plus I have to go to work in a bit.

twinklydave

yeah, i get horribly ansy if i’m not riding…not in a productive way though, i tent to just potter about getting grumpy

luckily i “force” myself to go out riding a fair bit, so i’m usually either riding or worn out 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

Tell me about it, been waiting in for sodding couriers all week.

Will get to go out tomorrow at last though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bored when not out biking (or climbing/walking)’ is closed to new replies.