Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Bored Sunday thread
  • emsz
    Free Member

There are 5 smelly men in the lounge watching the football, chris’ bitch of a gf is round. Sara has gone back to uni

Bored now, whats everyone else doing??

nedrapier

curry, wine, comedy on the iplayer.

Passed Mod 1 m’cycle test earlier today and arsed around with a slackline at a mates house. I gave the swimming ponds a swerve as I had to come back and write out wedding invites. Not quite started yet.

nedrapier

Doesn’t sound like a great place. Go for a walk? lovely evening!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Who’s Sara? Why is Chris’ GF a bitch? It’s like Eastenders 😀

Just completed a psychometric questionnaire for a job I want very much, it’s probably revealed my mental-ness. I presume they don’t give them too much weight?

Looking after a friend’s rabbit also.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pinkbike…watch the DH!

Pook

don simon – that’s brilliant.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😆

emma82
    Free Member

Just sat having a good cry, genuinely completely fed up 🙁

nedrapier

Oh dear. Are you Mad-cap Mayoress Jill Makinson-Sanders?

Better or worse?

emsz
    Free Member

Oh em, don’t cry, what’s up?

Cynical, Sara is my gf , Chris gf is a bitch cause he’s lovely and she treats him like a mug, he gives her money and anything she asks for, shes got no respect for him and he just can’t see it. Bitch

allthegear
    Free Member

emma – it’s okay – you’re not the only one to manage that this weekend!!

Rachel

cynic-al
    Free Member

So you won’t see her till the weekend? LDR suck **** 🙁

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I’m browsing for a part time job, miss flees is in the bath and wishing I did more stretching after my run which was eliminated by going to the chippy after.

mboy
    Free Member

emma – it’s okay – you’re not the only one to manage that this weekend!!

Christ, have all you women on this forum synchronised your time of the month or something? 😉

I’ve had a pretty good weekend thank you very much, and incredibly not even been on a bike once! I shall have to rectify that tomorrow, and get out for a decent ride… Ahhhhh Bliss! 😀

emma82
    Free Member

Ahhh a good cry is good free therapy. Probably just a woman thing but things do feel like they’re falling apart a bit at the moment.

Thank god I’ve never been mistaken for a massive man sausage, that would finish me off 🙂

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I’ve bought a plastic shed so i can fix one of my eight dead bikes and store it in. I’m then going to start riding it ( the bike, not the shed) 🙂

allthegear
    Free Member

mboy – err, no…

A good cry does help put something into the past and helps me move on. It’s fab. And anyway, I can’t control the problem causing it so no point in being upset ALL the time. 🙂

Rachel

nedrapier

You can’t be upset all the time. Ups and downs. Sometimes you need to go all the way down, get your head under, let it all wash over and come back up into the sunlight.

emsz
    Free Member

yep cynical they suck!!!

you’ll be ok Em, at least your not a boy!! LOL 😉

emma82
    Free Member

How come men always assume women only cry during a certain time of the month? Some of us cry all the time! I’m a bit of an emotional person though so when I feel the need to cry it often just comes out. I’m not fussy where I cry

footflaps

I spent the whole weekend baby sitting my nephews-in-law stuck in a house in Wimbledon, not exactly my idea of a good use of a sunny weekend. Still could have been worse, no one died, no trips to casualty and all fingers / appendages accounted for after the WE.

solarpowered
    Free Member

How come men always assume women only cry during a certain time of the month? Some of us cry all the time! I’m a bit of an emotional person though so when I feel the need to cry it often just comes out. I’m not fussy where I cry

You just let it out hun! those that cant handle it aren’t worth it. People just don’t understand that having a cry is like a thunderstorm – all clears after it!

I’ve had a hellish week-end working ( am not crying) but want to say THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE!!!!
    Am with you all the way …… (p.s. positive thinking sometimes drags you out of that corner???? And you-tubing mountainbiking stuff of course! 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

There, there, I’ll tell you what, pop the kettle on and make us a brew and we’ll talk about it after the footy finishes. Biscuits’d be nice too. Do you think you could manage that? There’s a little sweetie.

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve just finished drawing this.

lemmy by Jon Wyatt, on Flickr

Now I’m drinking wine and messing about on the internet.

emma82
    Free Member

I thought the football had finished? You’ll be lucky to find some biscuits….., all we have is fruit and porridge and thats about it til tomorrow.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Samui – Wow!!! Nice!

You’re getting really prolific

Great work

Now go and have a cry 😆

mboy
    Free Member

How come men always assume women only cry during a certain time of the month? Some of us cry all the time!

I’m gonna suggest some people on here go an look the word “joke” up in a dictionary, along with the word “irony”, and possibly look up why people use winking smilies when posting on internet forums.

Or do certain people have sense of humour failures on the dot, once a month too? 😉

solarpowered
    Free Member

Now I’m drinking wine and messing about on the internet.

got any more? me run out 🙄

donsimon
    Free Member

I thought the football had finished? You’ll be lucky to find some biscuits….., all we have is fruit and porridge and thats about it til tomorrow.

No biscuits? You’re on your tod then… M,W,MTFU 😛

samuri
    Free Member

Sorry dude, about half a bottle left which is all mine. We do have some Sapphire gin which is very nice and I’m pretty sure I’ve got a bottle of Goliath beer in the fridge which I’m saving for a rainy night.

emsz
    Free Member

mboy it’s just not a funny one though 🙄

samuri
    Free Member

Now go and have a cry

/sniff

thanks. Sometimes I just need to let it all out. 😉

MrsToast
    Free Member

I’ve just washed the dog. Washing him is the easy part. Drying him, however…

Del

oh eh. chin up.
    gordon’s is 15 quid/L @ tescoloids ATM. take refuge in booze. booze is for winners.

john_drummer
    Free Member

it’s not that good. there are no warts 😉

emma82
    Free Member

MrsToast is that a euphemism? I hope you cried as you did it being a woman an all 🙂

Be careful Mboy, us women can get nasty at ……you know the rest. And we can get away with murder – diminished responsibility an that, not our fault our hormones make us loopy 😈

samuri
    Free Member

it’s not that good. there are no warts

Then you must look again. 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Today I went to see my Mum and Dad at their holiday flat in Tenby. I went for a swim in the see, did about a km – had to keep stopping to look where I was going cos I had no goggles, and also at first cos my head was too cold, but it seemed astonishingly easy and also rather quick for me. Not brilliant swimming training but good practice at sea swimming.

Now I’m packed to go to Preston tomorrow, it’s too late to make a bike reservation for the train so I’ve got to wing it. God knows when I’ll get there. A week away from the family.. my lil girl was saying how she was going to lose me and asked if I would lay down with her.. aww 🙁

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Bored Sunday thread’ is closed to new replies.