• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by tang.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bored on first day back at "work"* after the hols?
  • Stoner
    Free Member

* “work” is probably putting it too strongly, but still…..

This was a pleasant mathematical diversion while I was trying not to catch up on all the stuff I’m supposed to have done by now:
    http://www.robeastaway.com/blog/black-queen

tang
    Free Member

I think I ought to invite you to the Stroud based ‘Self employed slackers cycle club’. Your credentials are fitting!

Stoner
    Free Member

Club? Credentials?
    That sounds a lot like work to me…

takisawa2

Don’t you work from home Stoner…? 🙂

You’ve lasted longer than I would, on a pleasantly warm dry day, at a time of year when one really should be making the most of such days.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Been back home 5 days now, really have to stop confusing jet lag with a solid case of can’t be arsed.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Will you stop procrastinating and just get up with the washing up and dont forget to put the clothes out whilst the weather is nice

You can do the ironing tomorrow

thanks aracer and toys it works great

Stoner
    Free Member

You’ve lasted longer than I would, on a pleasantly warm dry day, at a time of year when one really should be making the most of such days.

I’m just back from 6 weeks in France with my boys. There’s only so much loafing a guy can do and still pay for shinyshiny things.

Been back home 5 days now, really have to stop confusing jet lag with a solid case of can’t be arsed.

That’s exactly what Im suffering from. Only the jetlag from the Normandie Express channel crossing seems to be particularly debilitating.

thecaptain
    Free Member

That puzzle didn’t use up much of my spare procrastination time…

tang
    Free Member

The club actually only really meets with a full chapter for a xmas ride, meal and session in a nice pub. Other than that it’s more a case of ‘it’s Tuesday morning, kids at school, everyone is at work; who fancies a ride?’. Peer support that’s not forum based!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bored on first day back at "work"* after the hols?’ is closed to new replies.