Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Border terriers
  • Fantombiker

Borders are brilliant pets, full of character and endlessly fun for kids…..but they are terriers, instinct tells them to hunt for vermin (squirrels, pheasants, cats etc).

Ours was attacked by 4 dogs and since then has become super-defensive, won’t go near other dogs but if they come close to her in an aggressive manner…all hell let’s loose…..

Will defo get another one…..

maico
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis

😆

GolfChick
    Free Member

Definitely not a breed I categorise as being nasty I have to say and I’ve come into contact with a few over the years but none recently. Not a breed I judge as nasty as I approach which I do with quite a few other breeds that we’ve had run ins with.

reminds me of my ‘sorry he’s got small dog complex’ to which my reply was ‘thats okay she’s got well behaved complex’

Drac

Hmmm! Just sunk in it’s iolo who posted this thread. The finishing line of “I know there’s a few owners on here” should have been a clue he’s trolling again. Shame he didn’t get the bickering he was hoping for.

borderterrier
    Free Member

My border is spot on , not a sociable dog to man or beast , just keeps herself to herself . They are amazing dogs .

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Border terriers’ is closed to new replies.