Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Boost fork, non boost hub..
  • DrP

I know it was asked 2 years ago, but that thread is closed!

I’ve a boost (rigid) fork on teh way, with the hope 100 -> 110 (15mm) adaprots coming..
    But..presumably I’ll need to space out the disk rotor a set distance?

My google fu is poor, adn not coming up with answers!

Suggestions please!

DrP

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Hope sell 1 and 2mm rotor spacers.

Link

swanny853

I think the hope one is like the boostinator and offset the while wheel to the disc side (i.e. you’ll only get one new spacer with an extra 10mm for the non disc side). You then true the wheel back over 5mm to centre.

I didn’t fancy that as I wanted to swap wheels about so have two 5mm spacers taped onto normal 15mm adaptors and a 5mm rotor spacer.

DrP

I think the hope one is like the boostinator and offset the while wheel to the disc side (i.e. you’ll only get one new spacer with an extra 10mm for the non disc side). You then true the wheel back over 5mm to centre.

Oh.
    Pants.

Will see what turns up…but i’d fancy a central wheel for swappage duties too!

DrP

swanny853

MTB Tools on ebay was where I got mine, I think! If I want to swap the wheel it’s basically an end cap and a rotor swap. If someone came up with a 5mm offset version of the 6 bolt to centrelock adaptors you could do the lot in less than a minute

psycorp
    Free Member

MTB Tools sell both kinds, offset and central. The one I’m running is central with 5mm rotor and two 5mm axle spacers.

Watch out for the import tax and the faintly scandalous RM “handling fee”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Boost fork, non boost hub..’ is closed to new replies.