Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Boost 110 and Hope Hubs
  • BillOddie

Has anyone seen anything from Hope suggesting they will be making End Cap Adaptors for ProII hubs to adapt to the new Boost 110 standard?

Correct me if I’m wrong but 20mm axle spacing is 110mm, so you’d think they would do some 15 x 110mm end caps for their front hubs?

spectabilis
    Free Member

http://www.hopetech.com/wider/

Looks like they are pushing new hubs rather than adapting current ones.

mintimperial

Looks like they are pushing new hubs rather than adapting current ones.

They’re doing both. From that Hope link:

For the thousands of older standard hubs still in use we are also working on hub and disc spacers to allow them to be fitted into the new wider frames and forks, however they will not bring all the strength advantages brought with this new size.

So yes, you should eventually be able to get 110 adaptors for your hub, OP.

BillOddie

Good link that spectabilis!

For the thousands of older standard hubs still in use we are also working on hub and disc spacers to allow them to be fitted into the new wider frames and forks, however they will not bring all the strength advantages brought with this new size.

Woo! That does suggest that the disk mount will be further out so spacer with longer disk bolts will be needed.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I suppose you could just add a 15x10mm spacer to the non disk side and re-center your wheel, but they do already do disk spacers as some marzocchi forks (and maybe others) had unusual offsets.

charliedontsurf

Is there any fresh news on this? I’m Fitting a boost fork to my 29+ And getting excited. I will call hope Monday, but if anyone knows anything… Please tell.

scotroutes
    otsdr
    Free Member
    charliedontsurf

Woohoo and thanks, that saves a wheel build.
    The hope part… Does that include a brake spacers… And do I move the disc out, or the caliper in?

otsdr
    Free Member

The disc spacer is only for the rear, on the front you only get a longer spacer for the “drive” side.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Boost 110 and Hope Hubs’ is closed to new replies.