Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • booking a late deal holiday………any pointers?
  • epo-aholic
    Free Member

The mrs and i have managed to secure a week off together the first week in October and just wondered if anyone on here had some pointers/ideas or experience of booking a late deal holiday, ie. the week or 2 before? not too bothered where we end up, some autumn sun would be nice, your thoughts?

thanks in advance

JB

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Be as flexible as you can – the less restrictions, the better chance you have of finding a deal.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Not too clued up on my seasons across but I believe places like Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco are meant to have decent weather pretty much all year around.

We booked a last minute hol back in April and a lot of travel agents had very cheap deals (all inclusive 5* hotels for around £250pp) to these resorts but I guess that’s a byproduct of the political troubles they experienced earlier in the year and trying to get the tourism market back on track.

We were (rightly or wrongly) a bit put off by this as it was only a month or so after the riots had calmed down and ended up with 5 nights in in the Algarve, Lagos.

singletrackmind

Hi
    try to ensure transfers are included , alot of last minute deals dont have them and you get stitched up at the airport at 0145.

allthepies
    Free Member

LateHolidayDeal *ptr;

<snort>

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve done very well booking late with Neilson in the past.

BA have had some ace deals recently as well.

What sort of thing are you after? Budget?

epo-aholic
    Free Member

What sort of thing are you after? Budget?

The missus wants some sun and a pool, quiet and we’d rather go looking for out own meals rather than all inclusive. if i can take my bike then bonus but as long as there is stuff to do inexpensively that’d do the trick.

£250pp (ish)

cheers guys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘booking a late deal holiday………any pointers?’ is closed to new replies.