Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bonus at Northern Rock
  • Sandwich

Anyone else reckon the bonus awarded has been badly timed and thought out? Strange that public money is being used in this manner. They still owe a whole lot of money so bonuses are just a bit premature.

druidh
    Free Member

The bonuses are for the “workers” not the executive. They were set performance targets in October and have met/exceeded them. What’s the problem?

alpin
    Free Member

noticed last time i was in england there was a new branch of northern rock on chelmsford high st.
    prob safest place for your savings but then again it seems the gov will bail out every big name.

bonus for having done your job. never really understood that one. almost as though it’s expected that a company should give out bonuses as a matter of course.

try being self employed. pat on the back, don’t mind if i do….(it myself).

carbon337
    Free Member

They have met working targets and the company has repayed loan early – no senior management/execs getting bonuses – I say good on them, well done. Work hard get rewarded for it.

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

They were set performance targets in October and have met/exceeded them

Was that the “How many ‘Your fixed rate is coming to an end, move on suckers’ letters can they send out to the same customer for months on end before and after the rate change” target?

4 before and so far 2 after the rate change (Ended Dec 08). Still waiting to have the December rate cut adjustment to our mortgage but ho hum.

SSP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bonus at Northern Rock’ is closed to new replies.