Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bolle Spider Glasses
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any one got any? after some completley clear lenses for night riding, what are the alternatives? are there any decent branded clear lensed glasses?

do the spiders look like you should be on a building site 😆 or do they look in the flesh quite similar to riding speczzzz??

any help appreciated, dark nights are upon’ us 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I use bolle sileum. They are good and not too geeky. I prefer riding glasses to be frameless

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

hmmm interesting TJ, do they tend to slip? and steam up a bit? they almost look frameless which is a pretty good thing i guess…dont suppose you have any real life pics of you wearing them squire?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

They don’t slip. They do tend to steam up a bit but rain x or bob heath visor spray helps withthat and its only when plodding uphill.

Northwind

I really like my Bolle BL10s, very nice. Only criticism I have of the bolle safety glasses is that they seem to scratch easier than most proper riding glasses. I use nikwax visor proof to mistproof them, it’s more effective than the treatments most manufacturers put on the things and a bottle will last you the rest of your life, unless you decide to mistproof your greenhouse or something.

Seamus
    Free Member

Got a pair of clear lens and a pair of esp lens Bolle spiders. Prefer the look to most of the bike specific glasses around. The lenses do scratch quite easily but at under a tenner they’re cheap to replace- and I usually loose them first anyway.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bolle Spider Glasses’ is closed to new replies.