Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • BoJo to go go?
  • councilof10
    Free Member

Is there a remedial English class available near you?

What do you think ‘remedial’ means? Ah, fuggedaboudit…

Where’s this link to where JRM told us what we should think? No? Struggling?

ransos
    Free Member

One of us is indeed struggling. If you wish to carry on arguing from a false premise, be my guest.

councilof10
    Free Member

If you wish to carry on arguing from a false premise, be my guest.

Just humour me, I’m intrigued by the machinations of such a bitter mind. What did JRM do or say that make you think you were being told what to think?

ransos
    Free Member

Just humour me, I’m intrigued by the machinations of such a bitter mind. What did JRM do or say that make you think you were being told what to think?

Yes, I’m definitely going to substantiate something I haven’t asserted. I had imagined that the penny would’ve dropped by now, but you managed to fall below my low expectations. Well done!

theotherjonv

he wasn’t telling anyone what to think, He was. 😉

ransos
    Free Member

he wasn’t telling anyone what to think, He was.

Spoilsport!

thegreatape
    Free Member

that kids thing in the pool where at the end the guy shouts ‘away you go’

We Are the Champions?

If so, it was none other than Ron Pickering who issued the aforementioned instruction.

kimbers

Councilof10 I think you need to go back and read what he actually posted!

Mogg is craven, Davis is clueless, Rudd is marginal , Johnson is barking and May is clinging on for dear life….

Of course Johnson is desperate to be PM he’s an international joke, just like Farage he wants to be priced right at any cost- and look at the damage he’s wrought to the UK!

The old adage about the Tory party being torn apart over Europe, never mentioned them dragging the UK down with them!

binners

The day after Enola’s election debacle I shoved a tenner on Phillip Hammond as the next Tory leader and another tenner on it being this year.

Whoever is mentioned as a front runner for the Tory leadership is always doomed by their own ambition. It’s always the unlikely one that ends up in the hot seat.

I’m sure the powers that be are finding this circus amusing, but when it comes down to it – and it won’t be long before one of these preening tits triggers it – I suspect they’ll decide that’s it’s time a grown up was in charge.

I’m sure they thought that’s what they got last time. The disappointment must be palpable

Northwind

thegreatape – Member

If so, it was none other than Ron Pickering who issued the aforementioned instruction.

Who?

igm

BoJo, please don’t go
    BoJo, please don’t go
    BoJo, please don’t go until Manchester
    You know I love you, so, BoJo, please don’t go

Actually, on second thoughts, whenever suits.

jekkyl

We Are the Champions?

Thank Mr Ape, that’d been bugging me all afternoon.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Who?

RON PICKERING

Northwind

Who’s that then?

binners – Member

The day after Enola’s election debacle I shoved a tenner on Phillip Hammond as the next Tory leader and another tenner on it being this year.

He genuinely seems to be the only senior tory that’s capable of doing the job. Obviously that’s not seen as a useful qualification when the leadership elections come round, they’ll be competing to find the most swivel eyed delusional maniacs and he’ll be left in 2nd or 3rd going “But I could actually run the country, and that guy needs his nanny just to run a bath”

thecaptain
    Free Member

Nobody can lead the Tories – or the country – while brexit is on the table.

spekkie
    Free Member

I wonder what David Cameron makes of all this?

maccruiskeen

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprjHYY90lo[/video]

binners

seriously… who cares?

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘BoJo to go go?’ is closed to new replies.