Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • BoJo to go go?
  • zokes
    Free Member
    jam-bo

just setting himself up for a glorious return..

johndoh
    Free Member

Jam Bo says Yo!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Probs better in the other thread of BloJos where the knife has already been handed to him ..

jimw
    Free Member

Either he’ll go and be a thorn in the Govt’s side and muck it all up for them from the outside, or he’ll stay and muck it all up for them from the inside. For May this is a lose/lose situation and I am sure that is not lost on him

P-Jay
    Free Member

Hope so, the Guy is a tool.

Purge him May, Purge him like Corbyn purges anyone who looks at him ‘funny’.

Nothing says ‘Strong and Stable’ like a Purge.

zokes
    Free Member

Ken Clarke certainly didn’t mince his words earlier!

jekkyl

Isn’t he a millionaire? everything’s a laugh when you’ve got tons of cash. Get fired? mehh, just go and kick back on holiday somewhere for a few weeks before returning to sit on the back benches and shouting ‘mehhhhh’ a lot at his former boss.

ransos
    Free Member

An ultimatum has apparently been issued…

It may be worth breaking the habit of a lifetime, and watching the Tory party conference. Nothing like a bit of toff back-stabbing for cheap entertainment.

nickhit3
    Free Member

Thought this was about the worlds worst Take Away.

councilof10
    Free Member

Nothing like a bit of toff back-stabbing for cheap entertainment.

You really are quite bitter, aren’t you…

pondo
    Free Member

It may be worth breaking the habit of a lifetime, and watching the Tory party conference. Nothing like a bit of toff back-stabbing for cheap entertainment.

Where can I watch that? Man, we live in interesting times…

BoJo’s laughing, makes no odds to him whether he walks or is next PM.

dissonance

BoJo’s laughing, makes no odds to him whether he walks or is next PM.

In some ways it might help. Since in the unlikely scenario Brexit goes titsup he could argue that if he had remained in place it would have gone well.

P-Jay
    Free Member

jekkyl – Member
    Isn’t he a millionaire? everything’s a laugh when you’ve got tons of cash. Get fired? mehh, just go and kick back on holiday somewhere for a few weeks before returning to sit on the back benches and shouting ‘mehhhhh’ a lot at his former boss.

It wouldn’t matter if he was penniless – money is only a problem if you need it to live – Bullington Boys don’t need money, they’ve got contacts, the ruling class looks after their own.

zokes
    Free Member

If he’s anything like me he’s probably using it as a useful yardstick to gauge the next Season of HIGNFY’s satire/reality balance. It will undoubtedly be the more satirical of the two.

zokes
    Free Member

Since in the unlikely scenario Brexit goes titsup

Ye of little faith 😆 😆 😆

ransos
    Free Member

On the contrary, I’m a generous sort, and want to be sure that the glorious car crash that is the Tory party conference provides maximum entertainment. Only a right-wing useful idiot would think otherwise.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why, yes, yes, I took it quite literally too.

Pigface
    Free Member

He is box office and self serving enough that if he does go he will get far more attention than the likes of Redwood IDS and the other swivel eyed loons.

jekkyl

I think he’d make a great presenter for the return of ‘It’s a knockout’ or that kids thing in the pool where at the end the guy shouts ‘away you go’

Any other suggestions? *raised eyebrow*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And anytime Shibboleth pops into a politics thread, always read his posts with this in mind:

councilof10 – Member – Block User – Quote
    I used to love this place… I’d stroll into a debate, drop one of my trademark slightly fascist or intolerant “thread bombs” and watch the liberals running round like headless chucks trying out out-do one another in the mock indignation stakes.

Now the liberals have cottoned on to my little game, and I’m not sure I like it!

jonnyboi

It’s quite a clever but well used tactic. Undermine the leader, when she doesn’t sack you because of the inherent weakness of her position, then up the ante then resign anyway.

Unfortunately Boris has too much history and has been eclipsed by rees mogg, who whilst being a complete jack boot lunatic, is being praised from all sides for courage of his convictions.

It just looks like boris shouting ‘look at me!!! look at me!!!’ whilst jumping up and down manically

maccruiskeen

advertising Sugar Puffs

chakaping
    Free Member

He could do a sterling job of standing in for one of these…

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

^^^ far too bloody slippery to be any use for that, you’d never make proper contact.

PJM1974
    Free Member

There’s something unique about feuds in the Tory party, they’re allowed to grow out of control and will invariably result in a constitutional crisis.

This is a party that desperately needs a few terms in opposition in order to detoxify it’s own brand.

nickhit3
    Free Member

advertising Sugar Puffs

😆

maccruiskeen

On the Buses?

pondo
    Free Member

think he’d make a great presenter for the return of ‘It’s a knockout’ or that kids thing in the pool where at the end the guy shouts ‘away you go’

There is no more useful service for society that he could provide.

ransos
    Free Member

is being praised from all sides for courage of his convictions.

He is? I don’t see anything courageous about being told what to think, and wishing to impose those beliefs on other people, safe in the knowledge that it will never affect you.

jekkyl

He could be a Gladitor for the return of the ITV hit show ‘Gladiators’!

but what would his name be? Wolf, Hunter, Jet and ???

binners

He’s just having a massive strop because he’s no longer the novely bell end darling of the blue-rinse loons and racist retired colonel’s.

He’s been usurped by lord Snooty and he’s not taking it well

Nico
    Free Member

Isn’t he a millionaire

If you mean, does he own a house in London, then yes.

Cameron resigned because he needed to start earning some real dosh and his hobby was taking up too much time. Boris isn’t Foreign Secretary because it pays well.

BaronVonP7
    Free Member

That’s it, ya shabby b@@@@@d. Light the fire, then run away.

slowoldman

It really astonishes me that people vote for the likes of Johnson, Gove, Duncan-Smith, Rees-Mogg et al. Thoroughly detestable the lot of ’em.

Leku
    Free Member

Bovis (for that is what I’m going to call him from now on) just wants to be PM for the sake of it. He wants his name in gold letters on a board in Eton and his painting on the stairs at number 10.

He doesn’t give a shit about anything / anyone else.

jonnyboi

ransos – Member

He is? I don’t see anything courageous about being told what to think, and wishing to impose those beliefs on other people, safe in the knowledge that it will never affect you.

I was being a little ironic, but plenty of commentators have praised rees mogg for his honesty.

councilof10
    Free Member

ransos – Member

I’ve missed that, can you post a link to the bit where he told people what they should think?

Northwind

Thing is, Boris’s position in the government is completely untenable. But so is May’s. This’d be pretty funny if they weren’t supposed to be running the country.

ransos
    Free Member

I’ve missed that, can you post a link to the bit where he told people what they should think?

Is there a remedial English class available near you?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘BoJo to go go?’ is closed to new replies.