Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Body Coach – anyone doing it/done it?
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

i’m having a bit of a life laundry, been using myfitnesspal to get myself better focussed on food issues.

A few people have pointed me towards the body coach on Facebook. £149 for three months seems steep but certainly seems to deliver.

I’ve already got membership of a HIIT/Boot camp type gym so I’m pondering if the BC is too expensive just to get food advice/recipes…

Stainypants

I wouldn’t bother. He seems to have plagerised a lot off his stuff from a number of keto Websites.

Go to Ruled me they have a calculator for working out your fat/protein requirements.

Use the recipes in his books and on any keto Web site there are loads.

Eat some carbs when you do your training. Continue to monitor your calories using MFP.

Send me £149.

Cheers

Nick

johnw1984
    Free Member

I did it before he became famous off it. It honestly changed my outlook on eating/exercising etc.

Gave me the kick I needed to get my body in shape for the first time in my life.

Nick,

I understand where you’re coming from, but there’s that much conflicting information from so-called professionals that it can be a bit of minefield.

I tried all sorts of exercise and diets, only to fail. This was a stepping stone towards my MTB riding. Now I work on my fitness and diet so I can enjoy the sport more.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Body Coach – anyone doing it/done it?’ is closed to new replies.