Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Body armour mega qualifying
  • scuff321
    Free Member

Somebody mentioned body armour the other I didn’t plan wearing any thought I’d cook, only knee pads and elbow pads also bought a Fox rampage demo carbon helmet

mikewsmith
    Free Member

going for the record of most threads on one topic?

There are some minimums that are not really enforced from what I remember. All depends on how you are riding, it can get very hectic out there and if you take a tumble in the wrong place it can be nasty. Suss it out over the week

scuff321
    Free Member

So be worth taking something light just in case, and yes could record Been to busy at work and I’m bit disorganized plus doing on my own

mikewsmith
    Free Member

what do you own? Think I did it in an old 661 assault suit one year.

thekettle
    Free Member

Elbows and Knees I’d recommend simply because of the high rider contact potential. I wore a 661 sub-gear short sleeve top and similar padded short, but got too hot, and just went with light (g-form) elbows and decent knee pads for the main race.

zero-cool
    Free Member

Knees and back protector for me. Last time I did it there was a lots on contact and ‘rubbin son, is racing’. The start was like a mass start 4X race. Great fun and always amusing when a small skinny European tries to barge you out of the way.

goodgrief
    Free Member

I wore a back protector and ended up being very glad of it. My crash took me out of the quali and was very painful but could’ve been a lot worse.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnwB7j_QNGc

My mate got smashed into which totalled his lid but it ripped the head tube off the guy’s bike! You don’t know what others are going to do at all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Body armour mega qualifying’ is closed to new replies.