Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Boardman Pro HT – User reviews/useful comments/is it as good as they say??
  • look4now
    Free Member

Having looked at the best value for Bike-2-work monies, and following recommendations from others is the Boardman Pro HT worth the money?

thanks in advance

wombat

I've got on and think it's absolutely great.

I'd have another like a shot.

It's light, climbs well, is good on downhills and is well kitted out. I'll have had mine for 2 years in november and have only had to replece the cassette, chain and bottom bracket, everything else is original (although the grips are looking a bit worse for wear now).

In case you weren't sure, I'd completely recommend them.

I'm in North Yorkshire, if you're anywhere nearby any would like a go you're welcome to do so. (mine's a large frame size).
    Tom

look4now
    Free Member

cheers, can get a 2008 model reduced, is there much difference between it and the current model other as the colour?

thanks for the offer but nowhere near you.

odannyboy
    Free Member

ive got a full sus pro and i love it.nothing else gives you so much for your money…

ji
    Free Member

I have the full sus Pro, and have ridden the Team HT. They are both excellent – much better than you would think from the price. Only thing I hated was the saddle.

pjbarton
    Free Member

i have a large ht pro (in coventry if you're near) – love it. mainly because of the weight. badly set up but that's no surprise! just over 24lbs for £750 (i got an 08 for cheap)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

just in the process of building up a 2008 team frame.

SLX drivechain
    Deore brakes
    Tora fork
    WTB rims on Deore hubs
    Easton finishing kit

I'll let you know after the weekend 🙂

look4now
    Free Member

edinburgh area if anyone is willing to give me a try of theirs 😀

look4now
    Free Member

bump

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

sorry, I'm in Somerset

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Boardman Pro HT – User reviews/useful comments/is it as good as they say??’ is closed to new replies.