Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Boardman CX owners, what size do you use and your height please.
  • Frankenstein
    Free Member

Judy curious as they have a few on sale.

I’m 6ft 1.5 and considering a 55 cm frame. I thought it might be too small but my Boardman road was a Large 55cm ST and 57TT.

Thanks for your help.

nre
    Free Member

I’m 6’2” and rode 55 CX comp until earlier this year, fitted great.

PMK2060

53cm and 5ft 10. Personally if i was buying now I would probably go for the Croix de fer 20 – £719 at several online stores.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Thanks nre, was worried I was too big.

Will have a Google PMK2060.

😀

marko75
    Free Member

I am 6ft and have a large frame but quite short stem…… thinking of selling mine if you live anywhere near milton keynes…..

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Tyre kicking so not promising to buy, but out of curiosity; how much would you looking for and which model/year are you considering selling?

Thanks.

dknwhy

5’10 and 55cm here.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I managed to have a sit on a display which was missing parts so I couldn’t ride it.

It was a 55 Team and the reach to hoods and bar were great. Felt a bit easy to hold the drops and not as stretched out as my Roadbike (probably my lack of flexibility).

They didn’t have the 57 in stock.

Considering the Comp as its an old 2014 model and Halfrauds are introducing a new range next year.

I can get the comp with 10% off with British cycling and possible another 10% with my work discount on vouchers but that’s mail delivered so might miss out.

marko75
    Free Member

Whats your email address? email me on macraig75atgmaildotcom

jonk

6ft 1 here and had a 55 CX comp fitted perfectly on the top tube with loads of seat post to go for taller lads.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice folks. 55.5 cm seat tube gives a 56 ish TT which is ideal. Had a sit and fits well.

Thanks for the offer marko75 but I’ve decided to buy a cheap CX on offer. You should be able to sell it no problem on classifieds unless you rebuild it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Boardman CX owners, what size do you use and your height please.’ is closed to new replies.