Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • BOA closures
  • ratherbeintobago

Are they all the same, and are they all replaceable?

The ratchet on one of my (?2010) Spesh defrosters has given up.

SirHC

Don’t they have a lifetime warranty?

SirHC
    stevied
    Free Member
    njee20
    Free Member

They’re not all the same, there are loads of different ones. As above, they’ll replace for free. If you can’t be bothered to wait try a Spesh retailer, they (may) have a repair kit full of the different types. It’s a couple of years old now, so you may find some have run out.

mtbfix

BOA support were great when mine packed up. New ones arrived in the post within the week.

fifeandy
    Free Member

slightly off topic, but does anyone else find they have to lube the cable after a particularly wet ride?

rhinofive

second the brilliant customer service from BOA; all they asked for was a photo to confirm the right bits and they arrived (free, gratis & for nothing) in the post a few days later

ratherbeintobago

I’ve emailed them. Will be interesting to see the outcome.

POC were great recently when I emailed them for some bits.

bacondoublechee
    Free Member

I’ve also had great support from BOA who sent me out a full set of replacements, I just wish i’d known about the lifetime warranty before previously replacing them all at my cost.

sturmer
    Free Member

BOA service is awesome! Replaced my old S-works 2009 lacing w/o any questions.
    Now all my cycling boots are with BOA dials, very reliable product & after sale support.

ratherbeintobago

They’re sending me the parts.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘BOA closures’ is closed to new replies.