Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)
  • Bo-ris! Bo-ris!
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

The tousle-thatched one seems to be doing well in the popularity stakes lately. Would he make a good Prime Minister, does the team think?

DezB
    Free Member

He can’t even bloody dress himself

ohnohesback
    Free Member

No.

IHN

No, he’d make a bloody awful one.

deluded
    Free Member

Do people honestly think that he’d do a worse job than the venal self serving shower that we have to pick from at the moment?

yossarian
    Free Member

He would be just like the present incumbent.

All Tories are essentially the same.

kimbers

deluded – Member
    Do people honestly think that he’d do a worse job than the venal self serving shower that we have to pick from at the moment?

yes- hes an even bigger defender of the elite/bankers than dave and gid

and woppit you know his tousel-thatched look is just for the plebs right?, hes infamous for messing it up just before going on camera

Coyote
    Free Member

A good prime minister? Probably not.

Will he become prime minister? There is a feeling of inevitability…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

All Tories politicians are essentially the same.

FIFY.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Judging by his socks, I think he’d make a great coalition PM.

pomona
    Free Member

He was born in New York, could he be persuaded to run for President of the USA?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

A good prime minister? Probably not.
    Will he become prime minister? There is a feeling of inevitability…

It’d be worth it just to see the OUTRAGE! threads on STW…. 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

I want those short shorts.

philconsequence
    Free Member

judging by that photo i think it’s safe to say his carers did let him dress himself that morning. odd socks, shorts on backwards…. i’ve watching people with severe learning disabilities dress themselves better than that.

deluded
    Free Member

yes- hes an even bigger defender of the elite/bankers than dave and gid

At least he’d inject some humour into proceedings and extend us the courtesy of not treating us like complete mugs like the current lot.

bigrich

I’m avoiding the economic nonsense by ginning it up in the colonies. Therefore, yes, it would be most entertaining.

kimbers

wasnt that pic taken after he got locked out of his house by his wife when she found out he was cheating on her?

zippykona

At least he’s an amusing idiot unlike the rest who are just idiots.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

wasnt that pic taken after he got locked out of his house by his wife when she found out he was cheating on her?

Two women want that?

With great power comes great invisibility!!

binners

He’d possibly achieve the feet of getting not one single vote outside the South East. You are aware the rest of the country are laughing at you? Aren’t you?

rewski
    Free Member

I hear he’s thinking about adding wing mirrors to the boris bikes 😉

brakes
    Free Member

what is this “outside the South East” you speak of?

emsz
    Free Member

Are those shorts or pants?

kimbers

Two women want that?

thats not his first either, he left his 1st wife to be with this one and got a journalist pregnant a few years ago- hes got nothing on ken in that regard though

id be more troubled by the fact he thinks its ok to use terms like piccaninnies and ‘watermelon smiles’ when talking about africans

molgrips
    Free Member

Hmm.. I dunno.. he’s tory of course, which is bad, but he is actually a pretty clever bloke. Unlike Call me Dave, I suspect.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

Hmm.. I dunno.. he’s tory of course, which is bad, but he is actually a pretty clever bloke. Unlike Call me Dave, I suspect.

Steady the buffs…

loum
    Free Member

A reason for this thread ?

nealglover
    Free Member

i’ve watching people with severe learning disabilities dress themselves better than that.

I’ve reading words people have writted that was worserer than that 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

racist.

(autocorrect)

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Can he be any worse than the current choices?

binners

Lets be honest – A glove puppet in a wig couldn’t possibly be worse than the current choices?

Lifer
    Free Member

rogerthecat – Member
    Can he be any worse than the current choices?

Yes.

His ‘amusing* buffoon’ is just an act, if you’ve ever seen him when pressed (usually after making one of his amusing* attempted deflections) he gets very nasty very quickly.

He has more disdain for us shitkickers than CMD and BoyGeorge combined.

*really?

loum
    Free Member

From what’s below it, that tousle-thatch must be a merkin

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yes, yes I think he would rather.

We’ve had a sucession of dumb asses of late, it’s about time we had a fop tell us “everything is going to be fine” so we can all just get on with it rather than the endless Labour/Tory spinathon that has gone on for far too long.

And..

He makes me laugh and you can see him around town drinking beer like the rest of us.

DezB
    Free Member

This picture shows the only difference between them. Their hair.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@Lifer – through work we deal with a number of people who have worked with him in the Olympic build up, they seem to be quite impressed with him* once you get past the affected buffoonery.

* for that read ability to judge, manage and make good decisions – all subjective of course but I’d like to find anyone who would testify for CMD, Gideon, Wallace et al.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

He upsets all of the chippy **** on here so he must be doing something right.

ransos
    Free Member

He’s just CMD with better PR. It’s dispiriting to see how many fall for it.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

The sort of people who absolutely understand the social make-up of the UK. They’ve experienced it all.

binners

Every time I see that picture I drift off into a fantasy world involving automatic weapons

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Bo-ris! Bo-ris!’ is closed to new replies.