Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • BNP survey.
  • I’ve got no idea why*, but I keep getting links to a BNP survey on my Facebook page.
    It’s the sort of thing where, if I could be bothered, I’d post all sorts of stupid answers just to mess up the results. I can’t though, but if anyone else wants to, it’s at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VOD-UK

*The only reason I can think of is that I’m friends with English Disco Lovers and the Google’s advertising targeting software has got the two EDLs mixed up, which would be ironic, as that was the whole idea of creating the EDL in the first place.

crankboy
    Free Member

No need to post stupid answers just be honest if it is a bnp thing that should mess them up anyway. How do you know it is?

Took me 5 mins to complete but I am a saddo ans like baiting racists.

I’ve got “Team 2015” now.

“Help us secure Britain’s future. Join the campaign in Cornwall for a Conservative majority”

Bit of an odd ad to target at an armchair anarchist in Worcestershire.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

While citizens of other nations must not be one’s concern, within the UK, everyone should look after each other.

Does this mean fix floods before africa?

16. What actions or characteristics turn people into bad, immoral citizens?

I was very tempted to answer “Small Penis” or “Skinhead” to that one.

It’s a bit of a worrying insight into some fairly authoritarian racist view points. Seems to be looking for strict harsh laws (probably like that Shakira stuff where they stone people) and the ability to get rid of people they don’t like.

So please all fill in 🙂

cranberry
    Free Member

I’d post all sorts of stupid answers

I think that stupid answers would be far from extraordinary on a BNP survey.

mogrim

probably like that Shakira stuff where they stone people

Now, she’s not the greatest singer in the world but I wouldn’t go that far 🙂

bearGrease

Reading the Daily Mail

martinhutch

This should be spread far and wide so that the BNP gets no useable data from it. By the sounds of the OP, it has been targeted in order to get a slanted outcome. So I happily filled in the reverse of what they are hoping for.

probably like that Shakira stuff where they stone people

Must’ve missed that album.

footflaps

bearGrease – Member

Reading the Daily Mail [/quote]

🙂

I filled it in, just so I could add that in!

NB Most of those questions would seem, to me, to be beyond your average BNP thug eg the use of double negatives would just confuse them…

bearGrease

Glad you like FF. Seems a good time to roll out my DM joke:

Q: How do you confuse a Daily Mail reader?

A: Tell them that the asylum seeker is the natural predator of the paedophile.

Seriously there are folk outwith the STW universe who will vote for these peoplefascist scum. Keep vigilant and get out and vote.

ahwiles
    Free Member

^ an excellent point.

every vote for ‘anyone but the BNP’ increases the chance that they’ll lose their electoral deposit*.

s’why i vote green.

(*based on my shonky understanding of the voting system)

Wow.

Is that a genuine survey, or a piss take?

Northwind

Fear and ignorance, ignorance and fear, I said.

z1ppy

Graham you do know that in FB in the top right hand corner of every post, some times next to the like button is a down arrow sign, this is for more options, one of which has the selection “I don’t want to see this”…

MrsToast
    Free Member

How is this survey a BNP one, out of interest? It’s done by DEMOS, who are a cross-party think tank. The questions do seem pretty leading though…

BruiseWillies
    Free Member

Just filled it in!
    Kerrrrazy questions, though! Very loaded.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘BNP survey.’ is closed to new replies.