Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • BMX night, Manchester – Monday June 13th
  • Harry_the_Spider

We’ve got a few spots left if anybody fancies it.

8:00 – 10:00 pm at the National Cycling Centre indoor track.

£21.25 for a coached session including hire of bike, full face lid and pads. But feel free to bring your own kit.

Sadly we are not allowed to go down the 8m start hill as landing the air ambulance on the car park is quite tricky. We’ll just have to make do with the 5m.

Mintimperial will be along soon with details of how to get on the list and payment.

You don’t need to be a BMX God, as those who saw us lot trying to do manuals last time will attest.

Pie and pint afterwards.

Anyone want to play?

mintimperial

Anyone interested email me: mintimperial at gmail dot com. Put “MNPR BMX” in the subject line please!

Payment will be sorted once we’ve filled all the spaces. Normally these things fill up fast but for some reason loads of the regulars are doing silly things the weekend before like going on holiday. If you’ve fancied trying BMX on a proper track, this is the chance to get in and have a go. 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Bump.

dazh

YGM.

Harry_the_Spider

ZOMG.

dienamic

YGM

Harry_the_Spider

KA-BLAM.

mintimperial

Right folks, thanks for all the interest! We’ve filled all the places now but I’m running a waiting list as we do get the odd Susan dropping out from time to time. If you’ve missed out but are still interested mail me and I’ll shout if we get spaces.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘BMX night, Manchester – Monday June 13th’ is closed to new replies.