Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • BMX Bandits
  • parkedtiger
    Free Member

Just stumbled upon the full movie of BMX Bandits on You Tube. I wonder if it’s as bad as I remember – only one way to find out 😯

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHS_xfUjuO4&feature=related[/video]

fervouredimage
    Free Member

It is. It’s rubbish.

RustyNissanPrairie

Its my 2nd favourite film (after Convoy) from my childhood.

Went to all the locations last year visiting my brother. Ironically the track featured in the closing scene has gone but the club built another track. My brother finished his bmx career on it after crashing out big style on the doubles.

Opening scene – Manly

SL380661 by Laralookfabulous, on Flickr

Waterpark with the wooden bikes

SL380653 by Laralookfabulous, on Flickr

stavromuller
    Free Member

At least it had Nicole Kidman in it….hang on though, she was only a kid so that might seem a bit pervy 😳

dux
    Free Member

I still have an original copy on VHS somewhere around here. Not watched it for a long time though

Taff
    Free Member

I watched it on you tube a few months back after spending ages trying to find it on DVD. It was one of those things that should’ve been left in your childhood. I was gutted

andyl
    Free Member

awesome. I went to see this in the cinema while my sister went to see Indiana Jones with the sheeps eye ball eating and ‘snake surprise’

beachboss
    Free Member

I thought this was about the Weej band ! The film’s pants IMO 😯

pictonroad

I sold the VHS to a Nicole Kidman fan on ebay for £50 (bought for 50p at a car boot.) a few years back as the originals were supposedly deleted. Later that year they were “found” and it was released on DVD for £3.99

Back of the net.

tinsy
    Free Member

Have you watched “Joe kid on a Stingray”?

Worth a watch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘BMX Bandits’ is closed to new replies.