Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • bmx bandit coppers?
  • kimbers
    BigDummy
    Free Member

He looks so cool. I'd like to be his friend.

tron
    Free Member

It was posted the other day. I reckon it's a marketing ploy by the BMX firm, just like Police Lambos / Lotuses are.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

4 pegs, bars at the wrong angle and reflectors? He'd better have some rad skillz!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I mean, he's really cool. He's making me see police officers in a whole new light. I find, because his bike's got really great graphics, that I want to come to him with my problems and things that are bothering me about my neighbourhood. When I thought policemen were a bit square and un-hip I never felt like telling them about crime and stuff, and I often disrespected them. But the stunt pegs and anodised rims have really made me realise that I should pay more attention to policemen. I'm actually going to get a laminated copy of this picture for my shower cubicle so that I can look at it while I'm washing under my foreskin.

Talkemada
    Free Member

There's a pretty 'cool' looking bike-cop round my way; he's got a brand new Spesh MTB today! 😀

ziggy
    Free Member

I'm sorry but for a start his trousers are where they should be, around his waist, not hanging from his arse. Furthermore wheel relfectors,hi vis vest, mitts and an MTB helmet, on a BMX?

In summary, FAIL.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘bmx bandit coppers?’ is closed to new replies.