Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bmx?
  • AndyDuke
    Free Member

Having never really ridden a box I’ve just discovered there’s actually a track a couple of miles away. Since moving to the big smoke I’m not getting out on my mtb anywhere near enough.

I was wondering, how cheap can you pick one up for second hand? Is it possible to get something fairly reputable for sub £100? Not too bothered about what, just toying with the idea. It would have to live outside under a tarp so I wouldn’t care about having something a bit beat up.

Did anyone else take this up for the first time in their late 20’s? Has it improved your mtb riding?

Anything I should be looking for or avoiding? (I don’t have a clue).

Rorschach
    Free Member

I think I’m going to part with my Standard Bykes 250l.But it’s not going to live under a tarp and it certainly won’t be sub £100!!!

pussywillow
    Free Member

Rorschach – Member
    I think I’m going to part with my Standard Bykes 250l.But it’s not going to live under a tarp and it certainly won’t be sub £100!!!
    POSTED 1 MINUTE AGO # REPORT-POST

Not much help are u!! 🙄

chiefgrooveguru

I got a nearly new Mongoose Logo for £85 but they’re not a lot more than that brand new! I presume you’d want a lighter one for serious racing or a stronger one for doing huge dirt jumps, but for my mediocre abilities it suffices…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bmx?’ is closed to new replies.