Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • BMW near miss at 15 seconds
  • D0NK

Last night a lad in a yaris overtook me safely enough and pulled in infront of me but then hand to stand on the brakes to slow down enough for his left turn. Tool.

I’d presumed HHs vid was handheld mobile phone footage, ie only got it out and started recording after the incident.

Llama on projects wirral vid there’s some shocking overtaking not just some dubious double white line overtaking.

cbike
    Free Member
    TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Just be carefull out there. I had a pretty bad experience recently.

Approaching a small roundabout (White circle in middle of road) which had an exit straight on or to the right i started indicating right (Arm out) and moving to the right. As i did so i heard a car engine and as i entered the roundabout a car flew past on my right hand side (Touched my hand) and overtook me on the roundabout, corssing over the middle of the roundabout.

In my book that gave me the right to ask wtf was going on. He didnt agree. I am no shrinking violet but this guy got out of his car and it was like the scene from Police Acadamy when Hightower gets out out. He was about 6’6″ and about 20st. The fracas that followed ended with me a bloody nose and him getting ushered away by his wife. Both adamant i was in the wrong for indicating late. I had about 50 witnesses (All the traffic stopped to watch him ) and a community nurse stopped and helped mop up the blood. TBH i stood my ground and was pretty aggressive in telling him what i thought of him but never once did i touch the guy.

After the incident i thought about it and decided not to take it any further. Only reason i have mentioned it here is to warn about approaching car drivers. That lawyer was like a child compared to this bloke.

IanW
    Free Member

All quite dramatic, but then thats what you were looking for.

nonk
    Free Member

it’s a bit like putting mudgaurds on, it’s bound to rain if you do.

zokes
    Free Member

He can’t have been a very good lawyer if all he could afford was a Clio

samuri
    Free Member

Nah, I’d have had that guy arrested. It’s assault, no excuse.

rewski
    Free Member

Same happened to me, all though it was about a second earlier and I was thrown 5ft in the air, and it wasn’t a bmw, it was a white van.

hora
    Free Member

I had exactly the youtube clip in Salford. One of those Manc’s who clearly never had any fruit, drank water or ate veg growing up (like a beef jerky yet still young). Anyway she jumped out 20m’s up, scowled at me and went straight into a council house.

project
    Free Member

The littlest honbnob, definately report him to the POLICE, they will call round and have a word, thats assault.

Next time it may be a dog he hits.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

RIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR LANE AND THEY WONT DO THAT.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘BMW near miss at 15 seconds’ is closed to new replies.