• This topic has 18 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by chip.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • bmw diver looses the plot, Basil Fawlty content
  • project
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c7FzXygCG0#t=143[/video]

basic translation, he pays £100,000 for a car , and doesnt like it, it makes noises and he getts little help from the manufacturer, so smashes it up out side the frankfurt car show in Germany.

also after spending £100,000 quid on a car, he didnt get the optional passenger door mirror

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Hardly a Basil Fawlty moment. Fawlty would at least have given the car a warning.

yunki
    Free Member

He weilds that axe like Montgomery Burns

fadda

Ooh, me! Me! Look at me, everybody!

Onzadog
    Free Member

What didn’t he like about it?

toppers3933
    Free Member

now that is award winnig douche baggery right there. what a ****.

What sort of tool is curly hair man using ?
    Freeze frame at 0:32 and it looks like a bit like a splitting ax with the head at 90 degrees to the haft.
    What is it ?

jon1973
    Free Member

What didn’t he like about it?

It’s a BMW

piemonster

What an utter tool.

garage-dweller

Brought to you by a competitor???

Hate the car then maybe sell it??

nealglover
    Free Member

What sort of tool is curly hair man using ?
    Freeze frame at 0:32 and it looks like a bit like a splitting ax with the head at 90 degrees to the haft.
    What is it ?

Looks like a 14lb engineers hammer.

joefm

he spent £100k on a 6 year old second hand m6?

benji
    Free Member

Sorry, what a complete and utter expletive, more money than sense, would love a 6 series, but won’t ever be affordable to me 🙁

IanMunro
    Free Member

Don’t give a **** about them destroying the car. But thanks for littering the road with more glass.

ninfan
    Free Member

Should have picked an audi

I_Ache
    Free Member

What a tit!

He didn’t like that it has stiff suspension. Its a **** ing M6, of course it has stiff suspension!

The gearbox made a funny noise and he ended up taking BMW to court. Fair enough if it’s within the warranty period and they wouldn’t fix it but this is unclear. BMW were told to fix it anyway but he didn’t like this.

So he smashes it up to prove that he is indeed a tit. The only person gaining anything from this is BMW, those replacement panels arnt cheap. Aren’t the roofs carbon fibre on the M6? BMW don’t come out particularly badly because he is clearly loopy.

Some people really need to learn no to restrain their emotions.

samuri
    Free Member

bell end.

I’d have had an M6 with a noisy gearbox.

chip
    Free Member

Some Chinese fella had a load of his employees smash up his new Lamborghini in protest.
    I would post a link to YouTube if I knew how.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘bmw diver looses the plot, Basil Fawlty content’ is closed to new replies.