Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bluto's – blowing through?
  • motozulu
    Free Member

Anyone else experiencing this? at 15% I seem to be using almost all my travel – I normally ride at 25% sag but if I do I’ll bottom out. Easy fix? anyone done it?

Cheers.

qwerty
    Free Member

Have you added any tokens yet?

thesurfbus
    Free Member

Yes, also excessive play in the bushes, returned twice under warranty, gave me a new fork each time.
    120mm travel, 32mm stantions, 150mm axle and a 4 inch tyre make for a very flexy fork, which I don’t believe was up to the job.

motozulu
    Free Member

Cheers chaps – where do I source the tokens from? Bike came new from On One but with bugger all with it, apart from a build date certificate.
    Never done this before so excuse the daft questions.

CheesybeanZ

Graham at slam69 in Gloucester has tokens , I’ve got 2 in my 120mm Blutos
    which has stopped them blowing through .

motozulu
    Free Member

Cheers Cheesy – I’ll get onto it.

Goldigger
    Free Member

Lol I asked my mate if the bluto could take bottomless tokens only yesterday.. he said no!
    Guess I’ll be getting some..And sending him pics of the installation 😀

Anyone swapped the stock damper on a RL for a RT3 Charger Damper? Apparently it can be done..https://www.singletracks.com/blog/mtb-gear/review-rockshox-bluto-fat-bike-fork/

oink1
    Free Member
    ratherbeintobago

Lol I asked my mate if the bluto could take bottomless tokens only yesterday.. he said no!
    Guess I’ll be getting some..And sending him pics of the installation

Isn’t it just a wide Reba? If memory serves 2016 and on Rebas take tokens and older ones need a new air cap.

motozulu
    Free Member

Cheers again – had a quick look and Bird are doing the black tokens for 2.99!
    (32mm fork ones – Bluto, Reba compatible etc). 4 quid shipped – one ordered – I’ll give it a go.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bluto's – blowing through?’ is closed to new replies.