Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Blur XC Carbon 2012 – Availablility?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Emailed Jungle but also wanted to ask the STW readers/writers if they knew as well as I am so obviously impatient? 🙂

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

**** that, get a Morewood Zula or a Giant Anthem

foxyrider
    Free Member

I am keeping my options open David and for the money there is not much in it!

I do wonder if I talk in a foreign language as the answers I get to my questions don’t correlate? 😉

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

SC don’t do bikes by model year like the bigger manufacturers. They completely revise the bikes about once every 5 years, but in between nothing changes. A 2012 SC will be exactly the same as a 2011 bike or a 2013 bike.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I do wonder if I talk in a foreign language as the answers I get to my questions don’t correlate?

I only have a basic grasp of the english language and Im also dead passionate about the Giant and Morewood bike brands.

foxyrider
    Free Member

So a new tapered steerer and larger diam down tube, lighter frame with different carbon weave at joints, new shock with Kashima is not different. Yeah sure is the same geom, essentially the same frame but with small changes! I am looking for one with a taper so that’s why I am asking the question 🙄

cruzer
    Free Member

I know that they have stock of the new highballs and tallboys when i spoke to them at the end of june. so theres a good chance that they will have the new blur in aswell. Jungle are usually pretty quick with responding to emails so you wont have to wait long

foxyrider
    Free Member

Many thanks Cruzer – Thats what I thought but just wondered if anyone new for certain :)’

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Hmm, just looked at the SC website and you’re right. Very, very unusual for them. AFAIA none of their other bikes have changed between completely new model launches

foxyrider
    Free Member

FYI:

“The first batch of 2012 Blur XC frames are due to land with us the middle of August.”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Blur XC Carbon 2012 – Availablility?’ is closed to new replies.