Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Blur Trc sizing question
  • mrback
    Free Member

Hello to all, so I purchase a blur trc from eBay & the seller assures me it’s a small frame. Frame turns up & turns out its a medium. I’m a bit of a short arse,around 5’4. Is anyone using a medium frame that’s around my height. Unsure whether to send back (all the way back to Pacifica) or get it built up & see how I feel on it. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

antares
    Free Member

5′ 5″ is the crossover between small and medium according to Santa Cruz so I reckon you’ll be ok

mrback
    Free Member

Just bumping this as wanted to hear from people around my height (5’4) who are rocking a medium frame. I’m coming off a 2010 small santa cruz heckler frame & have pretty much all my mountain biking life used small frames as have gone off manufacturers charts & say so. I’ve got to a fairly happy medium but have had to go really short with the stem (35mm hope) to get the similar sort of cockpit feel to my small heckler. theres still a nagging doubt at the back of my mind though thinking is this too big for me? Cockpit feels about right but still concerned with the standover & general size of the bike, maybe I’m just so used to having small frames it’s taking me a bit of time to get used to it. would really appreciate some views. many thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Blur Trc sizing question’ is closed to new replies.