Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bluetooth speakers
  • Valleyboy123
    Free Member

Hi
    I’m looking to buy a Bluetooth speaker quite like the Bose (the small one not sure of the model) retails for around £165 I think. Are there any others I should be considering?

Cheers Nick

eddiebaby
    Free Member

No. Buy the Soundlink Mini.

mechanicaldope

Just brought the Bose Soundlink Mini 2 (which I assume is the one you are thinking about). Very happy with it. American robot lady voice who guides you through the settings is a bit annoying but to be fair to her it set everything up painlessly. While looking for this I almost got tempted into something like the Sonos 1. However the Sonos is WiFi, not Bluetooth so requires the app to be compatible with what you want to play. As it isn’t compatible with Amazon prime music (at the moment at least) this ruled it out.

Valleyboy123
    Free Member

I want it to use while I’m travelling, the sound link mini was the one I was looking at.

Cheers

busta
    Free Member

Check out Minirig speakers. British made and fantastic.

alfabus
    Free Member

UE Boom – it has no right to sound as good as it does.

Just got back from a week skiing, using it all evening, every evening in the chalet, and it was only down to 40% charge.

simonhuscroft
    Free Member

If you are near richer sounds pop in and have a look at the Cambridge Audio minx go. A bit bigger than the Bose but not restrictively so and its well priced and sounds good to my ears. Comes with a little cloth carry pouch too.

djflexure

Got the Bose for Christmas – not a fanboy previously but it’s a decent pice of kit and provides lots of listening pleasure

cruzcampo
    Free Member

The anker number 1 best seller on amazon, prefer it to the bose.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Wireless-Bluetooth-Radiators-Subwoofers-Premium-Speaker/dp/B0109TWZ54

cruzcampo
    Free Member

Has a better sound IMHO, great comparison here

Dogsby

I did loads of research before buying and the UE Boom won hands down. Great sound, robust, waterproof and outstanding battery life. Also lighter than the Bose. I really tried to buy the Bose I really did but the Boom won every time. I have had it two years now, been all over on planes trains and automobiles, lives in the bottom of my bag in an Alpkit padded bag and is still perfect.

Dogsby

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bluetooth speakers’ is closed to new replies.