Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bluetooth headphones – recommendations please?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I’m using headphones more and more and quite fancy a Bluetooth set – any recommendations?

Slogo
    Free Member
    kiwijohn

I’ve used Motorola S9’s & now have Nokia’s. The S9’s were a bit more comfortable & rugged, but I broke them. Good for riding too.

somafunk

I have the Plantronics in-ears mentioned by slogo, they’re pretty decent sound wise but the battery life is atrocious – i get less than 3hrs use before they run out of juice. I bought them for bike use but the fit is not fantastic and being in-ear phones they need to have a good seal to get any bass out of them – personally i’d avoid them.

I also have these Sennheiser mm100 that i use at work and on the bike – i’m quite happy with these but they ain’t a patch on decent wired headphones and there is no isolation from outside noise.

How much do you wish to spend? – I’ve listened to these sennheiser mmx400 before and they sound very natural and open, decent bass response and decent battery life.

SammyC
    Free Member

Just buy something like:

(Ok that price is a bit crazy but you get the idea) where you can plug in the headphones of your choice. I got those above and just plug in my much better Sennheiser headphones. 🙂

somafunk

^ got the mw600 as well (sorry) , it’s fine for canal phones but try and power a 40mm/50mm/60mm driver in a large set of headphones with such a tiny battery along with a headphone output designed for canalphones and you’ll be disappointed in the sound quality.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bluetooth headphones – recommendations please?’ is closed to new replies.