Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bluetooth active noise cancelling over ear headphones
  • geoffj

Sennheiser M-550x or Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless or Sony MDR-ZX770BN Wireless and Noise Cancelling Headphones

or something else?

I’m about to start a period of train commuting (2 hrs a day) so I’d like something to provide a little bit of peace.
    What you got?

poonprice
    Free Member

I have the Bose QC35’s and live them, battery last really well and they do a great job of blocking out the drones of travel. Haven’t tried the others listed as these were a gift.

nemesis
    Free Member

I’ve found my 37 quid ones from 7dayshop to do the job really well…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I have QC35s for flying and they are, to put it mildly, excellent.

Much better sound than the 25s they replaced, in fact, very nice sound overall, noise can or not. The wireless connection has been faultless so far, and there are track skip and volume controls on the phones, so they’re very easy to use. Battery life has been more than good enough to date, including a week long trip taking in HKG, SIN, HKG and home during which I didn’t recharge them once. (They last longer if used with a cable, during a flight).

Not cheap, but highly recommended.

steveoath
    Free Member

Peace on the train you say….

nickdavies

Bose QC35- brilliant. Spendy but love mine.
    whole long thread on here last week about the same subject look at that.

CaptainSlow

I bought some QC35s as recommended in here. While the Bose flavour does contain a little more low end than I would usually go for, they are truly astonishing. Tested on The train yesterday and I couldn’t believe the reduction in noise. Absolutely love not having to turn the volume up to drown out the noise

geoffj

Thanks guys – might have to treat myself to the Boses

bungle

I’ve got the Sony ones you mention, happy with them. Cable or Bluetooth option is handy when charging forgotten and they don’t have the over-the-top boosted base so sound pretty accurate.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bluetooth active noise cancelling over ear headphones’ is closed to new replies.