• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by st.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Blue Pig or NS Surge?
  • st

As a kind of do it all (read compromise) bike?

I’m 6’1″ so am a bit worried that the Surge might be a bit too small. I had a first generation Dialled Alpine (17/23) and had a very extended 400mm seatpost to get the saddle high enough for regular riding.

Would be wanting to stick my mid spec parts on it with coil Pikes for foresty riding and some small scale DH playing which will involve drops no bigger than 4 or 5 feet.

Thoughts, suggestions??

krag
    Free Member

I’ve got a surge (large) and it’s really long and low. It’s probably a bit big for me and I’m 5″10 so I’d say it’d fit you fine.

It’s currently decorating MrNutt’s living room as wall art so you’re welcome to make me an offer, can send you some pics later if you like.

st

krag, if it’s a black one then pics would be great, thanks.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    krag
    Free Member

Yeah it’s a black one. I’ll get some pics over but it won’t be till fairly late tonight.

krag
    Free Member

Oh, it’s 09 btw. So not the year when they came in leafy green.

mboy
    Free Member

NS do/did a long/large Surge (17″ Seat tube, 24″ top tube, medium was 15″ and 23″ respectively)… They’re not so readily available as they were last year though, for some reason it seems NS struggled selling in the UK, which is a pity as I thought they looked awesome!

Blue Pig would be fine also though…

walleater

Chromag Stylus 😉

st

cheers all

Will, Chromag would be ideal but nearly 500 notes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Blue Pig or NS Surge?’ is closed to new replies.