Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Blue, flat handlebars – who does them?
  • clubber
    Free Member

I’m looking for a blue, flat handlebar (for a retro build) but flat bars only really seem to come in black, silver or carbon nowadays – can anyone think of a brand that does them in blue – I used to have a lovely USE one but it cracked at the ends due to the bar ends (internal expander type fitting) 🙁

BigDummy
    Free Member

Was there talk of a Hope bar? Presumably such a thing would be available in a range of garish anodized colours…

nina
    Free Member

ebay is the place for all anodised retro tat

bigsi
    Free Member

Spank tweet tweet bars are the closest i could find when i was looking for some the other day,,,, they do a very low rise pair but not a flat set 🙄

righty
    Free Member

I have a blue anodised marin flat bar :mrgreen:

clubber
    Free Member

I have a blue anodised marin flat bar

was that “I have a blue anodised marin flat bar ” that I might sell or “I have a blue anodised marin flat bar ” and you don’t so ner ner ner? 🙂

If you’d sell it, let me know how much you’re after and what sort of condition it’s in.

Blackhound

I have a mid-blue club roost you can have for postage and a couple of quid in a charity box or collection.

Can do pics tonight or tomorrow, best to email (see profile) me so I don’t forget if interested.

Kev

clubber
    Free Member

blackhound – no email in your profile but I am interested.

righty
    Free Member

clubber your email is bouncing back

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Blue, flat handlebars – who does them?’ is closed to new replies.