• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by gray.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bloomin SIS!!!
  • thwapy
    Free Member

Oh come on SIS!!!

The tour highlights are not on till 7pm and you push out a SPOILER ‘buy our products’ email before the highlights show!!!!!!!!

Aaaahhhhh I’ve done the dutiful Dad bit all day and was hoping to get them to bed and sit down to watch the highlights.

Not on!! I for one shall be flushing the tub of Rego down the toilet and throwing my gels out of the pram…

Spoilers In Science. I hope you feel like Venus W* did this afternoon, shame on you!

*sorry if I spoiled that for anyone

JoB
    Free Member

throwing my gels out of the pram…

so, you’re the one that leaves them in the gutter

thwapy
    Free Member

Yeh it makes me look Pro!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    akira

I’ve sent them an email to complain. Wife away so was going got watch highlights show tomorrow. Grrrrr

Junkyard
    Free Member

so did i, no need for it in the subject header, so they got at least two complaints

imnotverygood

Lot’s of companies who should know better seem to do this. Had to unsubscribe from two cycling newsletters for this reason.

mechanicaldope

Really pissed me off when BBC put the f1 result in the headline. Can’t load the news page till after the highlights have been on now.

sparkyspice
    Free Member

Some numpty at Channel 5 deems it appropriate to post a picture of the winner of the MotoGP race on the link. So you go to watch the highlights and see a podium picture or the race winner wheeling next to the chequered flag.
    Idiots!

gray

I emailed them to complain too. Obviously it’s wise to be a bit careful if trying to avoid spoilers, but to avoid email subjects I’d have to ignore all email and disable alerts on my phone and watch.

I’m sure it wasn’t intentional, but really pretty stupid and very annoying.

Jamie
    Free Member

Meanwhile, on Twitter…

Etc etc

Junkyard
    Free Member

cannot wait for my e-mail on Monday stating this

gray

Bastards did it again today. I know the last day is pretty much a foregone conclusion, but something exciting *could* have happened. Bah.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bloomin SIS!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts