Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bloody Wiggle!!
  • soops
    Free Member

Priority dispatch £3.99.
    What a load of BALLCOCKS!!
    I should have just used the free post.
    You live and learn.
    👿

RealMan
    Free Member

Well duh.

soops
    Free Member

So i take it that it is common practice of wiggle then RealMan?

pjt201
    Free Member

yes, it quite clearly tells you though! i can't believe people complain about this, they've only got themselves to blame for not checking before hitting the order button.

amazon do the same with first class postage and super saver.

timwillows
    Free Member

Just did it myself with Amazon, spotted my mistake 30 seconds (and £4) later!

MSP

I think its pretty dodgey business practice, and just because others do it doesn't make it right.

ollie
    Free Member

Well I remembered to change to free delivery but have been waiting since Tuesday morning for my order to be processed even though all items are in stock, They must be very busy recently because this is the second time in two weeks this has happened and is very un-wiggle like and is kind of putting me off.

pjt201
    Free Member

i don't think there's anything dodgy about it! they are quite clear about what they are doing and you have multiple opportunities to review the total cost of your order (and therefore notice you are being charged for postage) and remove the paid for postage if you see fit. if people are ignorant enough just to click the buy button without looking at the total cost of the order then they deserve to be charged for postage! it's not like they hide the fact you can select different postage options.

stumpy01

Doesn't it even say when you buy stuff that your order qualifies for free despatch?

I don't see what the issue is – just check the total before hitting order.

beinbhan

ordered brake blocks on friday free delivery they were delivered today

Teetosugars
    Free Member

mattbee

They did all race at the weekend, maybe that's slowed them down a bit at work?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bloody Wiggle!!’ is closed to new replies.