Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Bloody kids nowadays!
  • binners

As kids are being constantly berated for their laziness – sitting around on playstations etc, I think its hats off to this lad for a bit of ingenuity. You need a fair bit of nouse to get out of Wythenshawe alive, never mind make it to Rome

Fair play to the little bugger

😀

Coyote
    Free Member

Joking apart, that is seriously crap. How the **** can an 11 y/o get through unchecked?

yesiamtom
    Free Member

Brilliant. What a smart little bugger.

wwaswas

I’m with binners – I can’t imagine my near 11 year old daughter having the chutzpah to do that.

Hat off to all the security, airline and immigration staff for going along with the lads little plan, though.

I used to run away to the far end of the garden for a bit when I was a kid.

woody2000

An 11yr old this time, could be a Jimmy Krankie look alike terrorist next time 😀

portlyone

could be a Jimmy Krankie look alike terrorist next time

Now that is truly terrifying!

wwaswas

The Fan’dabi’dozi Network has cells everywhere.

franksinatra

Now that is truly terrifying!

This is scarier

Swinging Krankies

woody2000

Booom!

coffeeking
    Free Member

I don’t get the “smart” comments. Doesn’t take much in the way of brain cells to jump a bus to the airport and follow a family through like a sheep – let’s not over-egg this.

As for the security – the security at airports is a joke. I went through 6 airports last week, at each one where a security check was done rules were broken. Worst one was a pretty girl carrying two bottles of clear liquid, flutters her eyes at security guy and says she’s thirsty – on you go, no check of the litre of chemicals in your claws. Yet they still insist on flattening a kids football and virtually strip searching you for having metal buttons on your jeans!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

You need a fair bit of nouse to get out of Wythenshawe alive

Rather surprised that he hadn’t stripped it and flogged it on before take off.

jon1973
    Free Member

[img]http://vivinfrance.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/scream.jpg[/img]

binners

I don’t get the “smart” comments.

You’re seriously not going to credit him with just deciding, apparently on the spur of the moment, to go on an adventure, then getting himself to Rome?

Have you briefly taken a break from writing letters to the Telegraph, in green ink, about how exams get easier every year? 😉

And anyway, regarding your airport security point… Everyone knows good looking people can’t be suicide bombers. They’ll be shifty looking darkees with beards!

coffeeking
    Free Member

You’re seriously not going to credit him with just deciding, apparently on the spur of the moment, to go on an adventure, then getting himself to Rome?

No. The steps involved are pretty simple and if you look at it from a kids point of view, dont require any intent to execute.

Have you briefly taken a break from writing letters to the Telegraph, in green ink, about how exams get easier every year?

No, I can multi-task 🙂

But really they are notably easier (you started it).

ransos
    Free Member

No. The steps involved are pretty simple and if you look at it from a kids point of view, dont require any intent to execute.

*searches in vain for po-faced smiley*

woody2000

scuzz
    Free Member

Execution doesn’t require any intent?
    So, he magically found himself on a plane without intending to? You realise that’s what you just said, right?

neninja
    Free Member

No doubt his feckless parents will now try to sue the airline, Manchester Airport, Border agency for £££’s due to them suffering post traumatic stress or something.

binners

So a typical STW sweeping generalisation, eh? Everyone in Wythenshawe is a feckless, something-for-nothing scrote

Oh…erm… actually…..

😉

yesiamtom
    Free Member

Okay this kid is a complete retard because he did something outside the norm and used some initiative. Great stuff. We should even punish the child for the parents lack of parenting skills and for the fact he managed to deceive many people who are all excellent at their jobs.

loum
    Free Member

True, fair play to the little bugger.
    But does anyone know if he was wearing sunscreen. If not, then the parents should be locked up.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

But does anyone know if he was wearing sunscreen. If not, then the parents should be locked up.

… and access to fresh drinking water?

Hang the scum.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Was he carrying a teddy bear by any chance?

I saw an 11yr old at the Club this weekend carrying a teddy bear..and a rucksack and a pair of sunnies..and flipflops

coffeeking
    Free Member

Execution doesn’t require any intent?
    So, he magically found himself on a plane without intending to? You realise that’s what you just said, right

You could read a little further into it than just the surface text, surely? I meant he didn’t have to intend to do anything more than get on some form of transport to run away. I was just countering the mildly stupid sounding proposal that he’d developed a spy-like plan to get to Rome, evaded security, befriended a family and purposefully slipped through like a country-hopping genius intent on getting as far away as possible.

Far more likely he just jumped a bus, got off because the airport looked interesting, wandered about a bit and got bustled through in the departures queues and along the way got mistaken for someones kid so got through a few checks.

😉

Sorry if I don’t find the human world quite so fantastic and full of wonder as you lot seem to, it seems to me that there’s far more sensible (if boring) explanations that are far more likely. Doesn’t mean the kid’s thick, I’d just suggest he’s no secret Palin either.

D0NK

easy enough for a kid to get through security I’d have thought (assuming you weren’t carrying a bomb or indeed a bottle of water) just follow another large family through in the bustle/confusion, but getting on the plane….?

Cheek and bottle needed in abundance tho I reckon 🙂

loum
    Free Member

coffeking, do you wor for G4S? 😉

binners

Cheek and bottle needed in abundance tho I reckon

Well he was from Wythenshawe. He was probably trying to steal the plane

coffeeking
    Free Member

coffeking, do you wor for G4S?

😀 No.

Sandwich

Coffeeking, a bad day? I don’t feel it’s worth chewing through the restraints some mornings too.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Today is a particularly good day, two awesome job offers and working from home in the sun. Still don’t feel the need to pander to silly fantasy though! Each to his own!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Bloody kids nowadays!’ is closed to new replies.