Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Bloody jetskis
  • CountZero

mikewsmith – Member
    Yeah but I will be on the JetSki, just your try and catch me

Not thought that out really, have you?
    It won’t be necessary to catch you… 😉

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

To add balance; my cousin is blind and rides a jetski. He also runs a LBS in Peterborough

Graham Hicks

Although I would agree that the majority of people on jetskis, apart from my cousin, are w%^&ers in my experience.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

See, what you need is a 13′ beachcaster, Penn Mag 525 loaded with 18lb line & a 60lb shockleader, stick a 6oz sinker on the end & aim & fire.
    Sure puts the willies up the surfers off the end of Saltburn pier anyway.

rene59
    Free Member

rene59 – Member

What you need is a 13ft beachcaster fishing rod loaded with a string of hooks and a 7oz lead weight.

Get practicing with casting.

Weirdly I’ve already suggested that, though I added an extra oz for effect 🙂

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Acoustic mines, that’s what you need. Tuned to go off in response to that horrible noise. Either that or tuned to fat, retarded chav idiot genomes.

It’s probably a good thing that my plans for global domination stopped with Populus.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Weirdly I’ve already suggested that, though I added an extra oz for effect

Then you’d need a 70lb shockleader. 😉

large418
    Free Member

Can’t you unhitched his jet ski trailer and push it into the sea as a bit of a helping hand for when he does bring it in. And maybe dump in the heater air intake of his car. And let the air out of his tyres.

garage-dweller

The problem is less the machine than the the purchasers they seem to attract. There’s a launch spot on the coast near us in an area popular with all sorts of peaceful leisure users.

Nearly everyone there is on the booze (having driven there) language and manners to make a paratrooper blush and utterly oblivious to the noise, disruption and danger that their lack of discipline and courtesy causes.

I now have no issue with it as a passtime but wtf does it only seem.to attract attention whores who want to make a din so we know what fun they are having?

If you need someone else to know you are having fun then you are not having enough fun.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Bloody jetskis’ is closed to new replies.