Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Bloody Fisher Outdoor!
  • crotchrocket
    Free Member

Are Brilliant!
    bought a reverb from Germany, last week it ‘just broke while I was riding along’ (actually I knocked off the hose), sent it off for repair & Fisher just sent me a brand spanking 2012 Reverb.

Just one question: WTF is this?

I didn’t have one in the german one I bought.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I didn’t have one in the german one I bought.

in?

errr, but no I’ve can’t help you, no freakin’ clue what that is… good to know on fisher though

matthew_h
    Free Member

That is for the MMX mount for when you use it with some of the Avid brake levers and SRAM shifters. Not needed unless you have the levers and are using the MMX thing.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    v10
    Free Member

Its the spacer to use in the MMX clamp for the reverb remote when your NOT using a MMX compatible avid brake.

As seen fitted here:

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bit harsh on them to have that as the title, then, wouldn’t you say?

GaryLake
    Free Member

Especially as they’ve just given you a free reverb which you didn’t even buy from their supply chain in the first place…

crotchrocket
    Free Member

but you read the damn thread…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Especially as they’ve just given you a free reverb which you didn’t even buy from their supply chain in the first place…

Indeed.

Spin
    Free Member

They sorted out my skelly SIDs double quick.

billyboy
    Free Member

Man buys expensive bit of kit. Kit breaks straight away and man has to go to the hassle of sending off and getting a new bit of expensive kit which is exactly the same and will probably break just as quickly.

Man is happy!!!!!!!!!!

The industry loves this man

crotchrocket
    Free Member

TBH Billyboy: everybody loves this man – once they get to know him 😉

For the guys naysaying the title/content balance: Bloody fisher outdoor! replaced my warrenteed item, but took 10working days to do it NEARLY missing my trip to Rideportugal.com and ensuring I had to use a regular seat post for a couple of rides. grrr 😐

Better? 🙄

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Bloody fisher outdoor! replaced my warrenteed itemthat they didn’t have to as i got it cheap from germany[/i], but took 10working days to do which in the end of the day isn’t that long[/i] it NEARLY missing my trip to Rideportugal.com and ensuring I had to use a regular seat post for a couple of rides. grrr

The thread title could be How awesome Fishers are big up to them…

Part of me wishes that they insisted you sent it back to germany

v10
    Free Member

The thread title should also be Bloody SRAM Tech Uk Centre….

crftom
    Free Member

It’s bad how SRAM tech uk have to deal with an item that you have purchased cheep from a crappy German company, I hope they start to crack down on this. And don’t offer a warranty service to such purchases

GaryLake
    Free Member

Better?

I still don’t think you’re getting this. It’s a bit like buying something from Tesco and then Sainburys replacing it under warranty. Fisher should have told you to bugger off (I’m guessing they didn’t realise it was German bought).

At the very least, your thread title should have read ‘Fisher are so awesome’ or something…

martinxyz
    Free Member

If and when Fisher read this,they are going to be absolutely fuming. Completely gobsmacked. The sooner they stop bending over backwards for ‘soles that want their cake,and to eat it too,the better.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Martin, I could send it to the CEO if you like. 🙂

neninja
    Free Member

To be fair to the OP – EU warranty is exactly that as the car and motorcycle manufacturers found out the hard way.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Bloody Fisher Outdoor!’ is closed to new replies.