Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bloody crap suppliers.!!!
  • ton

here’s me expecting a load of shoddy oem grey products, and them buggers in Ireland send me this lot……….. 😆

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pZGi1b]cidImage_FOTFD9E.JPG[/url] by 20ston, on Flickr

craigxxl
    Free Member

I feel your rage. All that packaging to get through is sure to break a nail.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

What you building Ton ?

AlexSimon

Look at how that rear mech box is splaying under the weight of the deore cassette 🙂

ton
    robdob
    Free Member

Everything I’ve got from CRC recently has been retail boxed too. I know it’s not strictly necessary but it is rather nice for a change!!

tomhoward

Last thing I ordered (XX1 cassette) was in a bag and the serial number had been ground off! Perhaps someone has had a word in their ear?

deadkenny
    Free Member

Was surprised that a Reverb I bought from Alltricks in France, dead cheap, turned out to be full retail boxed with manual, spares, bleed kit etc. For the price I was expecting OEM.

Got my first one from bike-discount.de and it just came in a scruffy box with virtually nothing else.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Pretty hit and miss for me. Had an XT chain in a bag but boxed brakes. Just means the card bin fill faster!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bloody crap suppliers.!!!’ is closed to new replies.