Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Bloody Chain Reaction!
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I somehow managed to break an E:13 chainring back in June which totally ruined my WHOLE weekend riding. I didn’t send it back to CRC out of annoyance/ laziness until Tuesday. Not only did the useless swines accept it as a warranty return they have sent me a BRAND NEW replacement in the SAME COLOUR which according to their CRAPPY website was OUT OF STOCK! I received the new G Ring TODAY! What USELESS SERVICE! I really don’t know how they SURVIVE as a business with SERVICE that GOOD?

nmdbase
    Free Member

Your use of capitals is appalling.

theboatman
    Free Member

I ordered some bits from them yesterday morning and they are now attached to my bike, SHOCKING STUFF.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Fantastic service indeed! Ordered one of their bargain Kona frames on Wednesday and it arrived next day (Parcelforce 48 😯 ) . . . now if only the postman would bring my headset and parts I’d have a bike for the weekend 😕 . . . it’s not too late is it? . . . looks out of the window

chopchop
    Free Member

Apologies for the buzz-kill…..

I usually get the same service as above but i’m having grief with one order at the moment.

Ordered a headset on the 7th that was showing ‘in stock’. After many emails and phone calls with promises of next day dispatch and call backs, I feel distinctly unimpressed with Customer service on this occasion. So much so, I have even ordered some bits from Merlin instead in the last week.

grtdkad

WELL DoNe cRC

doubledunter
    Free Member

Never had any problem with CRC, bought handlebars last tuesday and they arrived on the thursday..same with anything else Ive ordered from them 🙂

oxym0r0n

Good – that balances out my 2+ month wait for a warrantied BB that got sent to the address of the original order, sat in the post office, back to CRC and finally sent to me. Meaning I coudn’t ride my bike the whole summer! 😡

loddrik
    Free Member

Never had one bad experience with crc over 7 years and transactions into the hundreds.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Meaning I coudn’t ride my bike the whole summer!

I don’t believe anyone who calls themselves an MTB’er would let this stop them riding. How much is a BB? Should have bought another one and kept the one fom CRC as a spare for when yours wore out.

james
    Free Member

I don’t believe anyone who calls themselves an MTB’er would let this stop them riding. How much is a BB? Should have bought another one and kept the one fom CRC as a spare for when yours wore out”

+1

If it was something more pricey, its all the more reason to have a spare bike too

smell_it
    Free Member

Awesome!! I laughed out loud. 😯

oxym0r0n

😆 at you lot…

I didn’t say I didn’t have another bike – I was on the SS instead – and I wasn’t expecting it to take all summer –

I kept expecting the BB to turn up at any moment but it didn’t and I had to phone to post office to find out it had been sent somewhere else.

My point was that I had poor service, just to balance things up, like.

aracer
    Free Member

Just out of balance, I can’t remember the last time I got next day delivery from CRC even when placing an order in the morning – whereas I’ve always got next day when ordering from Merlin and On-One even when ordering after their nominal deadline (also quite often from Wiggle even when using their free delivery service). Just a little thing, but I no longer order from CRC if I need things in a hurry.

iridebikes
    Free Member

i ordered some parts on monday, they didnt arrive untill friday afternoon. Wasnt too impressed by that.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

ordered an exposure bar clamp for my maxx d with the diablo mount on the 6th still processing

06/11/2011 00:56:48 Processing (1) Exposure Lights – Spares Quick Release Handlebar Bracket & Clip Fits Spark/Diablo/Joystick 08
    £21.99

kinda annoying same as last month took 2 weeks to get some sks full mud guards for my road bike 2 weeks the whole time they were in stock what gives same as the exposure light mounts still in stock now and was when i orderd it iv’e spent shed loads with crc and my orderes are getting slower and slower like ive upset them or something i just emailed then to find out whats going on is it me or whats happening

Keef
    Free Member

they’re very busy atm………….

cancelling and refunding everyone’s ‘xmas voucher’ orders 😆

Lifer
    Free Member

Had a couple of orders placed early on a Thursday with next day 1pm delivery selected. Both weren’t dispatched until midnight on the Friday so didn’t get to me until Monday. However, I did save £80 on my last order (RRP + £50 off voucher) and after ringing up they’ve refunded my postage both times so I’m not too bothered and will just get my act together and order earlier in the week. 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Bloody Chain Reaction!’ is closed to new replies.