Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Blood sucking tick problem at Brechin downhill track
  • HairyWolfhound
    Free Member

I was out at a little track near Brechin in Scotland the other week and got back to the car and changing my shoes I noticed about 5 little ticks crawling up my sock and leg, s**t I thought and got my sock off and flicked it around.
    What was strange about this was they were only on my right leg, so what? you might say, but this is the same leg that I had more ticks on a few weeks previously, only noticed them then after a shower and they were in my leg which then swelled up.
    So what? you might say again, but this is the leg that I broke 20 years ago and had 2 skin grafts and a muscle flap over the bone, so why did they go for that leg? Is it because there is something wrong with it? Like a sick leg. They say some animals, I think it’s dogs can sense a cancer, can ticks tell when something isn’t perfectly healthy?

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

you’ll probably get as good a response from asking the ticks than asking us lot but i doubt it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Blood sucking tick problem at Brechin downhill track’ is closed to new replies.