Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Blokes called Mohammed
  • eldridge
    Free Member

A few more of them enthusiastically following the teachings and lifestyle of their prophet

here

No doubt I'll get banned again for this, by mods who can't tell the difference between religion and race

druidh
    Free Member

All Pakistanis are moslem?

eldridge
    Free Member

Only the ones called Mohammed/Muhammad/Muhammed

scaredypants

no druidh, all moslems are Jamaican

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, some are Hindu, some Sikh, Some Zoroastrian, some Baha'i and some Christian, as well as small numbers of Buddhists and Jews. According to Wiki anyway.

No doubt I'll get banned again for this, by mods who can't tell the difference between religion and race

They can tell between someone willing to engage in intelligent debate and discussion, and someone merely trying to stir up shit though I'd imagine.

Goodnight.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh, and btw, Eldridge; my full name at birth included the name 'Mohammed'. However, I'm not someone who practices Islam. How strange, eh? 😀 I'm not that keen on cricket, either; I prefer football. And cycling.

X

Northwind

I award this troll an F. Minus. I'll upgrade it to a D if you can come back with documentary evidence that all the players are practicing muslims though, as long as it's also accompanied with proof that John Higgins is also a muslim.

I've got nothing meaningful to add to this discussion, it's just that whenever I look down the list of topics on the forum and see one has been locked, for some reason I always feel disappointed that the thread appeared and then got locked before I had chance to post on it.
    I'm not going to miss posting on this one.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

What a strange thread.

This isn't a faith issue, it's a criminal issue.

scotia
    Free Member

A few more of them enthusiastically following the teachings and lifestyle of their prophet

what has that story got to do with your quote?

eldridge = strange

MrFarrellsSodasuite
    Free Member

I'm going to call my firstborn, whether male or female, Mohammed, just to annoy eldridge. My second, regardless of gender, shall be Jesus. If I have enough life in my loins, I shall create a Yahweh also for balance.

tomdebruin
    Free Member

eldridge:

We don't take kindly to people shit stirring. If you have to bring race and religion into a match fixing story to accomodate the chip on your shoulder you have bigger problems.

aP
    Free Member

I'm sure that this must involve the US President as well.
    You really must have a warped view of the world.

donsimon
    Free Member

Clearly I don't see the relationship between Mohammed and cheating in cricket. What are the conclusions to be drawn between match fixing and christian names in football?
    Doping and christian names in cycling?
    etc, etc.

You deserve a banning for pi55 poor trolling and nothing else. Another coward promoting ignorance and intolerance behind the anonymity of the internet. Victory to the cowards!

Xylene
    Free Member

You're not that nutter I work with are you? The one who claims that "they" shouldn't be in our country and it's disgusting that "they" are allowed to practice their religion here?

bruneep

Have we not done this before? 🙄

donsimon
    Free Member

Who said that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid rather than opening it to confirm the fact?

theotherjonv

wasn't the highest profile match fixing scandal in cricket perpetrated by a devout christian?

There are bad apples in every barrel.

bullheart
    Free Member

Fairly weak, I'm afraid.

No style, no substance, and little in the way of grace.

Poor effort all round.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

eldridge (eldridge)

User Activity
    Recent Replies

1. chat Blokes called Mohammed – User last replied: 6 hours ago | Most recent reply: 1 minute ago
    2. closed Blokes called Muhammad – User last replied: 4 weeks ago | Most recent reply: 4 weeks ago
    3. chat So where was the Hurricane? – User last replied: 2 months ago | Most recent reply: 2 months ago
    4. closed Armed forces day – Post your message of good will here – User last replied: 2 months ago | Most recent reply: 2 months ago

Your first post for 4 weeks eldridge ? For 4 weeks you have been seething and waiting to hit back ?

You've got some big problems mate …….big big unhealthy problems – I suggest you get help. As a starting point I would go to your GP (if he/she doesn't have a Muslim name) and ask if you can be assessed for counselling.

If you manage to get your issues sorted, you'll enjoy life so much more. Good luck.

khani
    Free Member

Oh dear, we've been sussed, it's true! We are coming over here taking all your jobs while never having worked a day in our lives, claiming all your benefits and impregnating all your sweet sweet White women

Bugger!!!

gonefishin
    Free Member

impregnating all your sweet sweet White women

Bugger!!!

If that's the case then you're doing it wrong.

atlaz
    Free Member

Wait, surely Islam frowns on gambling (and associated criminal behaviour) so in that case, this is clear proof they're not good muslims and therefore eldridge is hoisted by his own petard (assuming most people didn't have him down as a weak troll anyway).

khani
    Free Member

Gonefishin
    They're not complaining 😆

crikey
    Free Member

Khani, if that's true, could you please have a word with those fruits of your loins and ask them to stop leaving empty crisp packets in their bedroom?
    I always thought my kids were a bit too good looking to be mine..

khani
    Free Member

Crikey, my work there is done, you're on you're own now

sc-xc

Don't worry about Eldridge. I have taken him on before – he usually slinks away with his tail between his legs when you discredit his stupidity. He's an unpleasant internet warrior, nothing more.

hora
    Free Member

All Pakistani's are not 'Muslim' just as not all 'Muslims' strictly follow the same beliefs and teachings. There are different branches of Islam including Sufism which (elements of) are beautiful if I'm honest.

Parrallels would be Baptists, Catholics etc etc

Admiralable
    Free Member

well he seems to have slinked off already. what a crap troll

thomthumb
    Free Member

can you be a Muslim and an atheist?

just as you can be a jew and an atheist.

I count myself as catholic and an atheist.

khani
    Free Member

I hope he's not having a DNA test :mrgreen:

hora
    Free Member

Thank goodness your not a Catholic Atheist Priest. Lets face it, most of them don't believe in God if they are Paedophiles.

rkk01
    Free Member

can you be a Muslim and an atheist?

just as you can be a jew and an atheist.

Ehhhh???

confused….?

rkk01
    Free Member

Lets face it, most of them don't believe in God if they are Paedophiles.

I don't get that bit either….

julianwilson
    Free Member

As above from Elfin, you can't choose the name your parents give you, and I wouldn't like to speculate on the possibilities of changing it by deed poll/equivalent in another country. Or whether you'd even feel strongly enough to bother to do so.

Does this mean all lads called Christian are, errr, Christian? And all Jésus's (popular boys name in Spain, fact fans) are Catholic? Does this also apply to Catholic saints names too?

Crap troll. Did you lose some money betting on the cricket then Eldridge?

slowjo
    Free Member

he seems to have slinked off already.

Not sure about that. What is the past tense of to slink? Slunk sounds too American.

hora
    Free Member

To slink (verb)

Slunk is has gone?

Slinky is hanging around/to look sexy?

vinnyeh

I'd say he's more likely to have been slung off, than slinked off.

ahwiles
    Free Member

'slonked' – definitely.

gonefishin
    Free Member

That's quite some cognative dissonance you've got there. I know of plenty of Catholics who think God is dead but none who think that there is no God.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Blokes called Mohammed’ is closed to new replies.