Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bloke ran over live on Tv
  • carlos
    Free Member

😯 Just watching Itv news and ad the reporter is stood outside St Pancras station reporting of the channel tunnel and you see a bloke step off the pavemnet pulling a cabin style bag, hear a beep on a horn and then this scooter appears and takes him out.

The passers by react but not the news crew, they just finish the story and cut back to the studio.

Had to rewind it as wasn’t sure what had happened at first. I thought a motorcyclist was paying more attention to the new crew and ride into a barrier/stump

Anyone else see it?

Hope they are both Ok?

Edit – just noticed we were on itv +1 😉

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Yes saw it an hour ago or so, I thought he just fell off his moped or crashed into a bollard 😯

carlos
    Free Member

That was my initial thought but the replay shows a pedestrian steps out in front of the scooter.

cyclistm
    Free Member

pirahna
    Free Member

The scooter rider had already fallen off when he hit the pedestrian. I’m guessing the bloke started to cross the road, the scooter rider saw him and panic braked. The roads are salted and quite slippery, so lost control of the bike and dropped it, bike slides into ped followed by the rider.

neilthewheel

The reporter was stood and the bloke is ran over eh? It’s grammar carnage!

martinhutch

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Qnan37HiU[/video]

munrobiker
    Free Member

I got run over by a scooter once when I was on the bike- I entered a roundabout and he didn’t give way, ploughed into me and wrote the bike off but they don’t really hurt. There’s so little of them that I was knocked into the air but with no injury.

My mate who was walking home pissed saw it and thought it was hilarious.

jools182
    Free Member

is it wrong to laugh?

ton

I laughed……………sorry

njee20
    Free Member

They showed it on Good Morning Britain this morning, I chortled!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Mattbee was just behind the scooter rider when it happened!
    Lad was not looking and just shot straight out – wasn’t the scooter riders fault.

scuttler

A scooter, St Pancras, some bollards? I didn’t notice any of that in the clip… 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bloke ran over live on Tv’ is closed to new replies.