Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Block paving brick disolved?
  • notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

Hi all I got a bit of a strange one. Coming in today noticed a bit of what looked like mud on the driveway went to scrap it off and it looks like some of the block has dissolved? The hole looks about the size of a tomato if I removed all the mud like stuff from it, no other blocks affected
    Not aware that I have spilt anything on the drive always reverse on the drive so its not at the engine end if you know what I mean

Ive tried looking on the web but even google doesn’t know the answer

lemonysam
    Free Member

The cat hasn’t bought anything in lately has it?

wiggles
    Free Member

Deadly acid bird shit

wrightyson
    Free Member

Sometimes you get the odd pavior with a larger pebble in from the actual concrete mix, this will basically have popped out after frost thaw, frost thaw etc

wrightyson
    Free Member

And alien blood of course…

ThePinkster

You’ve not noticed any issues with your brakes recently have you?

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Presumably a muddy lump within the aggregate just gave up the struggle against rain and frost.

footflaps

I prefer the Alien blood explanation.

mark90
    Free Member

You sure there’s no possibility of battery acid? Where I used to always park my camper van in the same place on my drive one of the blocks dissolved underneath where the leisure battery drain tube came out.

notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

Not aware of dropping any acid from alien blood or batteries. I did change the rear brake pads on the van a few months back but there was no fluid leakage just wound the pistons back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Block paving brick disolved?’ is closed to new replies.