Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)
  • *BLINKS*
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

ro's the first person to make me think the term "oxygen thief" was for.

ro
    Free Member

oh, i wasn't claiming half-arsed. the good stuff i save for the educated and the articulate 🙂

alex222
    Free Member

I just got home. Got to write some shizniz up and then I'm off with my friends (something you don't know about ro) for a 3-4 hour ride. then I will eat my tea. I got a 2:2. Quiting my job and starting a masters in september. Why are you so boring ro? I think the answer may help you understand why you have no friends.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Big Dummy – I aim to please. Ro, I normally wouldnt bother, but you just come across as so smug and self satisfied that I cant help myself.

ro
    Free Member

it's true. i'm sitting here by myself watching the bridge over the river change colors (no drugs, they have funny ideas about lighting here). no friends. no life. no future. just you reading my missives.

i NEED you, forum-chums!

BigDummy
    Free Member

Meanwhile, on http://www.educatedandarticulateworld.com

ro: Why are you all so boring?

Everyone: Do cock off, arse weasel.

ro: You see, booooring. 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well be nice to people then, instead of being nasty.

ro
    Free Member

i quite like some of cynic-als posts. why are you being mean, cynic-al? can't you be my new-best-friend?

DezB
    Free Member

Up to Ro to come up with some stimulating, thought-provking exciting topics now.

And that's two in rapid succession.

Yes we're boring, so go away and do something else.
    You know, I usually get quite offended by the cyber-bullying on here, but please (now you haven't managed to ignore him) just get stuck in to this tedious knobdrip

ro
    Free Member

Well be nice to people then, instead of being nasty

You mean it's WRONG to point out to boring people that they're boring? Next you'll be telling me I shouldn't tell tubby people they're obese. Which they are.

bigyinn
    Free Member

ro, you're a kahnt.
    See i can tell the truth too…..

ro
    Free Member

now – mentally crushed by the sheer weight of the collective intellect demonstrated by the forum – i must retire to my bed.

hopefully i shall recover by tomorrow morning.

nighty-night, dear chums!

Admiralable
    Free Member

I'm not an IT manager. I don't have a 2.2 at university. I didn't even bother going. I'm a little tubby but not obese. I'm not boring. I just keep myself to myself. I could be wildly entertaining if I wanted to be. But in front of a bunch of people I never have met and TBH unlikly will meet I can't be arsed. I'm on here cos I'm bored at work and while I could afford to not work I do it because I'd be more bored not working.
    So if we bore you RO why don't you go and do something that doesn't bore you. I'm sure we could all think of a few things for you to do.

Have you tried a Pinniped?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

patronising f***pig.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Or hanging yourself until dead?

Admiralable
    Free Member

patronising f***pig.

Wasn't as good as the last insult though Mitch

bigyinn
    Free Member

Assmunchsandwich?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

patronising f***pig.

Come on no need for that. Ro hasn't been abusive to others really, just a bit rude.

And his posting on a thread about socks does make him look a little silly, if he's criticising others for being boring.

Course there's boring stuff. But sometimes you might need advice on something boring (asking for recommendations for a tin-opener is plumbing new depths of banality however). That's the nature of a forum. Can't always be exciting and stimulating.

Maybe Ro just wants to fit in. Ro, just chill out and relax with people. Be like me; I never upset anyone. That's why I'm so popular.

X

DezB
    Free Member

There is nothing more boring than someone who has absolutely nothing to say, but says it anyway. And that someone is ro.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"mentally crushed by the sheer weight of the collective intellect demonstrated by the forum"
    Condescending or patronising, Elfin, I cant really make up my mind. The guy's got previous, he comes on and insists on starting inflammatory threads in order to prove his superior intellect, and perhaps I shouldnt bite, but you know what? I do think he's a patronising f***pig, I just cant help myself.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Then maybe the best way to deal with him is ignore the nonsense, and only respond to the polite and respectful stuff.

I dunno.

khani
    Free Member

I think ro's having a little play to see how much bile and abuse he can drag out of normally witty and insightful people on here,
    He's pretty good at it seemingly
    More bile in this thread than in an abattoir
    Not defending him as he knows what he's doing but some of the replies are pretty grim for here

CountZero

khani
    Free Member

normally witty and insightful people on here,

I ment to put a 😉 after that bit
    Sorry 😉

CountZero

Woody
    Free Member

but some of the replies are pretty grim for here

……..
    ….although thoroughly warranted.

The simple solution would be to ignore him but that won't work because there will always be someone who will respond.

Much easier to ban the supercilious little gobshyte.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Your mum is boring.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

CountZero; is that first picture a Witchity Grub?

I have no idea what that second picture is of, or indeed either picture's relevance to this thread, but I applaud you sir, I applaud you.

khani
    Free Member

Is it a conch shell?
    Nice, random' but nice

CountZero

The grub is the wood-boring larva of a beetle, the shell is that of an Angelwing or Piddock, (love the name), which bores into wood or clay or even rock, where it spends it's life. They could do a lot of damage to ship hulls, hence copper-bottom protection.
    [edit] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pholadidae [/edit]

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Man, I've seen some pathetic posts on this forum (my own included, obviously), but someone starting a topic to bait people, by accusing them of being boring for posting on a forum, takes the biscuit. THEN making out like they're intellectually superior for doing it…
    I don't know which would be most sad, doing it for amusement or out of genuine belief.

khani
    Free Member

I think he thinks he's a legend in his own lunchtime, no need to get all worked up though, think of it like a sitcom
    I'm CONSIDERATLY better than yow 😆

ro
    Free Member

a legend in my own lunchtime'? i think not. but i could be a 'berk before my own breakfast'.

good morning forum 🙂 how are we today? any less easily wind-up-able?

it's 5:55 am and i'm off to the beach for a swim. see ya later!

CountZero

Mind the sharks.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Be nice Ro.

Seriously, just chill, man. No milage in winding everyone up. Save yer energies for those who deserve it. Most folk are cool.

ro
    Free Member

hmmm, most of the sharks are just off quy nhon, and there's an interesting tale about why they're there. ask me nicely and i may tell it to you.

off to do a morning session now. sick people; don'tcha just hate them?

the only interesting bit about today will be a run on the treadmill at the life resort. at least it's cool. my dumb g/f ran on the beach this morning – 20 mins later she was soaked in sweat. ninny. no-one human can run in this heat.

ro
    Free Member

Elf, i HATE the birmingham accent. only maginally more acceptable than the geordie.

speech therapy can be your friend 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

No human can run in this heat

You just said your dumb g/f went for a run. Isn't she human? Or do you have no idea what you're talking about?

And what's wrong with running in heat and sweating? She'll burn more calories that wittle Ro running in his wittle aircon bubble.

So, we're all BORING and yet the most interesting part of your day will be running on a treadmill – livin' large there Ro.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why are the sharks just off Quy Nohn, Ro?

Admiralable
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Why are the sharks just off Quy Nohn, Ro?

They swam away from his inhuman sweaty girlfriend

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘*BLINKS*’ is closed to new replies.