Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Blinkin' Nora – that was a hot ride!
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

It’s north Wales for Christ’s sake – it can’t be that hot! Only out for 4 hours (albeit wanting to ride hard and chose a route up the steepest climbs in the mountains near me) – but utterly dripping. Sorry, not very ladylike!

Beautiful day though, stunning scenery, lots of others out riding (but only boys – c’mon girls come out too!)

Anyone else now collapsed like a melted blob? 🙂

Drac

Thunder Storms on off all day here, might go out on the CX in a bit though.

Diane
    Free Member

Ha Sue – couldn’t be more different to my ride! 😀 Sounds good

MrOvershoot

Yep its been very nice up here all day, not a cloud in the sky though the wind was a bit gusty.

Sue it was much hotter last weekend though.

Sue_W
    Free Member

MrO – last weekend? Ah yes, you’re right – much hotter! I adopted a European lifestyle – road ride in the morning, long lunch and leisurely siesta in the afternoon, mountain biking in the evening.

Should have done the same today … if I carry on melting at this rate there will be nothing left of me soon 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sue please try to remain cool, otherwise you’ll be transparent. 😐

The weather here in That London has bin somewhat ‘Scottish’ of late; wet, windy and chilly. Hoping it get’s better soon.

Trekster

I am over in Drac country this weekend and nearly got caught in one of the thunder storms.
    Got MrsT out on her bike for the 1st time this year;

After getting back to the car I set off for a bit of a tour(MrsT read her book) and whilst I was away there was a thunderstorm on her side of the hill, I only had a few spots of rain. I heard the thunder and saw the big black cloud but did not realise how close it had been.
    Got back to the camp-site to find this ❗

Piles of hailstanes everywhere ❗

Sue_W
    Free Member

Trekster – OMG 😯

Mind you, what an excellent wine / beer cooler just outside your tent door

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Blinkin' Nora – that was a hot ride!’ is closed to new replies.