Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • Blimey! What is it with you guys?
  • cinnamon_girl

I just can't believe what I'm reading these days 😯

You blokes seem to have the most revolting personal habits – not cleaning Camelbak bladder at all, pee'ing in the shower, farting in the office etc etc. The list is endless.

Then you have the audacity to bleat about not being able to find a nice girlfriend – is it any wonder 🙄

Guys – just because you love dirtyness, you still need to be house-trained and know what is acceptable behaviour. You're just not cutting it!

I'm sure that the STW girlies will be more than happy to dispense sage advice. On that note, I am donning my suit of armour to deflect the missiles 8)

Drac

We're men what do you expect?

LMT
    Free Member

Quote:
    seem to have the most revolting personal habits – not cleaning Camelbak bladder at all, pee'ing in the shower, farting in the office etc etc. The list is endless.

Thats just what my girlfriend does!! although she farts everywhere not just the office!!

cinnamon_girl

Men or neanderthal men?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

It's a well known fact that ladies love a man who smells like a dog otter (pheremones), and if youre trying to imply that there's something wrong with a chap revelling in his own effluence, then I think you'll be the one without a girlfriend! or something…

muddy_bum
    Free Member

Calm down love an' 'ave a nice cuppa.
    Kettles over there mines two sugars 😉

Flaperon

You can clean Camelbak bladders?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

perhaps you're just too fastidious ? Other women may have more realistic expectations 🙂

cinnamon_girl

LMT – that is shocking! Point out this thread to her and the STW girlies will explain decorum 8)

LMT
    Free Member

I had better not to show her the thread she would beat me up! lol!

Shes not very girly at all, drinks from pint glasses, or the bottle, plays xbox loves killing people in Gears Of War, farts whenever she wants. A bit of a tom boy, only snag is she is bloody slow on the trails!!

sofatester
    Free Member

You'd be bored if we posted threads about knitting and handbags!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Where ever you be
    Let your wind blow free
    In church or chapel
    Let it rattle!

Ahhh, we might have bad habits, but who removes the spiders, unblocks the drains, opens all the new jars, and builds, fixes and cleans the bikes, eh? Eh? Eh?!

😉

Moses

You mean us?

It's not the lack of camelbak cleaning, peeing in the shower and garden, and farting that stop me from getting a girlfriend.

It's my wife.

🙂

slugwash
    Free Member

Then you have the audacity to bleat about not being able to find a nice girlfriend

I'm pretty damn revolting but I've got a nice girlfriend. Too bloody nice in fact, I want a more dirty one 😉

stumpy01

If we were nice & proper, you'd say we weren't manly enough or something similar and that we needed to roughen up a bit.

enfht
    Free Member

God, you sound like my ex 😡

IanMunro
    Free Member

We need taking in hand.
    It's what women love about us. 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

[chuckles at Moses] 🙂

cinnamon_girl

It's getting worse and worse 🙁

Reckon some of you need a mother rather than a girlfriend.

If we were nice & proper, you'd say we weren't manly enough or something similar and that we needed to roughen up a bit

Not true! I'll be the first to admit to wanting men to be men but you can be clean AND manly!

What I can't get my head round is the number of threads about poncey coffee machines – is this what blokes aspire to? To impress us? I would be seriously worried if a bloke spent £500 on some espresso/latte/middle-class bit of metal … cos you can guarantee they would never clean it, that's if they figured out how to use it 🙂

Oh well … back to my little (perfect) world 😉

compositepro
    Free Member

men have rights too

its obvious you have never been to barnsley if you had the word woman is just the two letters wo tagged on to the word man to describe what can only be a deviation in the theory of human evolution

at least you know men are going to fart burp and generally be a bit crude

however when the first words you hear from a lot of females round the town centre is buy us a f***ing dring cock followed by you f***ing w***er when you don't take up the charming request…only to bump into said female whilst shes stuffing a greggs or chicken and gravy into her face whilst letting the odd burp and fart go at 3 am ..still she manages to fit in a few swear words in your direction "what you f***ing lookin at cock!!

i wonder??

you learn to think some things are just meant to be left alone

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

How dare you suggest that the young ladies of that South Yorkshire Shangri-la are anything other than polite and well mannered – outside now cock!

mrsflash
    Free Member

stupid expensive coffee machine was the best purchase we made in a long time!

And I'm not sure I see the problem with weeing in the shower, it all gets washed away.

And I don't clean my camelbak.

love, mrsskank.

ps I make no comments about farting. Lets just say there are advantages to being alone in the office 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

c_g – cleanliness is a sign of a dirty mind.

Your place or mine? 😉

stumpy01

erm….I have known girls who pee in the shower & fart probably more than me (although perhaps without the eye watering ferocity to accompany the quantity).

I've not known enough women cyclists to comment on their camelbak hygiene regime, but the one I do know is no more fastidious than I am.

As for coffee machines – I've never known any bloke to buy a coffee machine to impress a girl! We've got a Senseo thing, but the mother of her indoors bought that for us, as it was cheap in Sainsburys!
    Every bloke knows the best way to impress a girl is to get some bangin' tunes on the car stereo, drive it like you stole it & stick on a huge 'zoorst for maximum noise from the 1.2 under the bonnet. They love it!

compositepro
    Free Member

oh believe me greggs isnt just an upper class eatery its now a "spectator sport" venue tis the best part of my night round t'old tarn

willard

I feel like a bit of a pariah now… I always clean the bladder in my camelback after using it and try very hard not to fart in the office, or at home. I even spend a large chunk of my lunchtime cleaning the house.

Does this make me less of a man?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And as an added bonus, Kipper Jackson crooning gently in the background… beautiful.

compositepro
    Free Member

i have a question do women squat down to pee in the shower like they do behind pubs and bars

oh well if its good enough for paula radcliffe!!!

ransos
    Free Member

I have a fancy coffee machine because I like good coffee. What's wrong with that?

Mrs R is known to let off a stink bomb now and again, and I cleaned out her water bottle yesterday evening. From a ride she did 3 weeks ago – yuk!

compositepro
    Free Member

lol ………kipper jackson…now frequents wombwell i think he has an ASBO for the town centre

Stoner
    Free Member

Does this make me less of a man?

yes. yes it does.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I thought Radcliffe did a cheeky poo?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Compositepro – that's just down the road from me (Darfield) – now I really am scared. I used to work with his wife, and she was pots for rags as well.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Never clean my camelback bladder, it only ever gets water in it and it gets hung up to dry after. No problems as yet.

Peeing in the shower – not for a long time, but mainly because I usually dont need to, not for the cleanliness of it – it all goes down the same plughole only when in the shower there's more water to be washing it away – worrying about that is stupid, pee is cleaner and more sterile than most of the more grimy areas of your skin like hands and feet.

Farting – im with you on that one, its just plain orrible.

Maybe we should list the faults of women…. 😆

compositepro
    Free Member

I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD A WIFE?

I hear pee is actually sterile ?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Yes he does (or did, I believe that sadly, they divorced, due to him being a somewhat complicated chap). She was fat, as I recall, and to use a well loved Yorkshire saying 'I'd rather **** her than fight her'.

jimmy

Reminds me of reasons why men are better than women.

>1, OPENING JARS – nnng, she's struggling. You take it from her hands,
    >open it effortlessly and pretend she loosened it for you. She didn't.
    >Jars are men's work.
    >
    >
    >2, CALLING SOMEONE 'SON' – Especially policeman but even saying it to
    >kids makes you the man.
    >
    >
    >3, DOING A PROPER SLIDE TACKLE – Beckham free kicks? Gay. A Stuart
    >Pearce tackle is the pinnacle of the game, simultaneously winning the
    >ball and crippling the man. Magic.
    >
    >
    >4, SHARPENING A PENCIL WITH A STANLEY KNIFE – Blunt, is it? Hand it here love. No, I don't need a sharpener, you think I can't whittle.
    >
    >
    >5, GOING TO THE TIP – A manly act which combines driving, lifting and –
    >as you thrillingly drop your rubbish into another huge pile of other
    >rubbish noisy destruction.
    >
    >
    >6, DRINKING UP – Specifically, rising from the table, slinging your coat on and downing two thirds of a pint in one fluid movement. Then nodding towards the door, saying, "Let's go" and striding out while everyone else struggles to catch up with you. God, you're hard.
    >
    >
    >7, HAVING A THIN BIT OF WOOD – in the shed, solely to stir paint with.
    >
    >
    >8, HAVING A SCAR – Ideally it'll be a facial knife wound, but even an
    >iron burn on the wrist is good. "Ooh, did it hurt". "Nah".
    >
    >
    >9, HAVING A HANGOVER AND THICK STUBBLE – When birds have been partying
    >they just whinge. You, on the other hand have physical evidence of your
    >hardness, sprouting from your face. "Big night?" Grr, what does it look
    >like.
    >
    >
    >10, NODDING AT COPPERS – A moments eye contact is all it takes for you
    >to share the unspoken bond. "We've not seen eye to eye in the past", it
    >says, "but someone's got to keep the little scrotes in line".
    >
    >
    >11, USING POWER TOOLS – slightly more powerful than you need or can
    >safely handle. One Handed with a pencil on the ear? Superb.
    >
    >
    >12, KICKING A FOOTY AGAINST A GARAGE DOOR – Clang-g-g-g-g-g-! Stitch
    >that becks, I kick so hard I set off car alarms.
    >
    >
    >13, ARRIVING IN A PUB LATE… and everyone cheers you. It doesn't mean
    >you're popular, it just means your mates are ****ed. However, the rest
    >of the pub doesn't know that.
    >
    >
    >14, NOT WATCHING YOUR WEIGHT – fat is a feminist issue, apparently.
    >Brilliant. Pass the pork scratchings.
    >
    >
    >15, CARVING THE ROAST – and saying "are you a leg or breast man" to the
    >blokes and "do you want stuffing" to the women. Congratulations, you are now your dad.
    >
    >
    >16, WINKING – turns women to putty. Doesn't it?
    >
    >
    >17, TEST SWINGING HAMMERS – ideally, B&Q would have little changing
    >rooms with mirrors so you could see how rugged you look with any DIY
    >item. Until then, we'll make do with the aisles.
    >
    >
    >18, TAKING OUT £500 FROM A CASHPOINT – okay, so its for paying the
    >plumber (or a 'quiet one with John Sams)but with that much cash you feel
    >like a mafia don. The only thing better is peeling notes off the roll
    >later.
    >
    >
    >19, PHONE CALLS THAT LAST LESS THAN A MINUTE – unlike birds, we get
    >straight to the point. "alright? Yep. Drink? Red lion? George, it is
    >then. Seven. See ya."
    >
    >
    >20, PARALLEL PARKING – bosh, straight in. first time.
    >
    >
    >21, HAVING EARNED THAT PINT – Since the dawn of time, men have toiled in the fields in blistering heat. Why? So, when it's over we can stand
    >there in silence, surveying our work with one hand resting on the beer
    >gut while the other nurses a foaming jug of ale. Aaaah.
    >
    >
    >22, HAVING SOMETHING PROPERLY WRONG WITH YOU – especially if you didn't
    >make a fuss. "Why was I off, nothing much, just a brain haemorrhage".
    >
    >
    >23, KNOWING WHICH SCREWDRIVER IS WHICH – "a Phillips? For that? Are you
    >mad, bint?"
    >
    >
    >24, TAKING A NEWSPAPER INTO THE LOO – a visual code that says that's
    >right, i'm going in there for a huge, long man-sized ****.
    >
    >
    >25, CALLING YOUR MATE A C**T – and punching him on the shoulder. Just a
    >man's way of saying "you're a good mate; I missed you while you were in
    >hospital".

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and wake up at 50…

it turns out that 50 and over isn't a wasteland of desperation :o)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Indeed, Mr Barnes – I'm 49 next, and looking forward to every reactionary, cardigan wearing minute of it.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm 49 next, and looking forward to every reactionary, cardigan wearing minute of it.

I don't possess a cardigan or slippers, and have to date failed to slide into reactionary incoherence :o)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Blimey! What is it with you guys?’ is closed to new replies.