Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 227 total)
  • Blimey. Binners has been busy.
  • spawnofyorkshire

Can’t wait to get my prints and that ^^^^ is already my phone background

Bregante

Binners, just emailed you mate.. 🙂

binners

I just thought I’d post up the latest effort. A commission for Pook that one or two of you may recognise. I’m re-doing the colours, as he’s a fussy bugger…..

scaled
    Free Member

I’d want one of the mellor cross prints too, as would possibly a couple of others.

Home turf, init

bearnecessities

I’d love one of your pics of the view of the moor from by bedroom; often STWers can be seen passing by in a convoy of mufffin tops & carbon and would make a perfect picture for bedroom in question.

In fact 2 would be great.

(I am serious, but suspect a one-off would be tres expensive?)

binners

They’re not expensive at all fella. This only cost Pook his first born 🙂

Seriously…. If you want something specific then just email me (address in profile) as it’d be simply frightful to discuss such matters on a forum 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

I hear that this guy is in the market for a view of his “happy place in the mountains” that he hasn’t seen for a couple of years.

Pook

Oi! I’m not a fussy bugger. I’m a Yorkshireman. I know what I like and I like what I know.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

who’d have thought I’d ever consider having a pic of herbivore on my wall?

other than the one at work, on that wall with all of the pins and string on it eh mate?!

bearnecessities

Hmm, I’ll drop you an email 🙂

Bregante

other than the one at work, on that wall with all of the pins and string on it eh mate?!

😆

nbt

I’m very worried now. We’re in a pub in Betws-y-Coed and Mrs NBT has just burst into laughter. Apparently she knows bearnecessities’ real name, and more worryingly knows that the view from his bedroom is nice.

I run fox forks and Magura, can anyone loan me some bombers? 😉 😀

binners

nbt – It looks a bit like this*……

* It may not look exactly like this, but it does in my head 😀

Cougar

I approve that he’s cycling past the TARDIS.

MSP

The tardis? I assumed it was a prisoner reference.

binners

I’m just going to resurrect this thread because I’ve been really busy again. I’ve just finished this. I know its not cycling related, but I know that theres a few on here who’d probably appreciate it.

Its a belated christmas present for my dad. Belated because he only suggested it on Christmas day. Thanks pops! Anyway… I’m well chuffed with it.

if you don’t know, its Jim Clark, and his legendary Lotus Cortina at its usual cornering angle. What do you reckon?

MrSmith
    Free Member

brake lights at the front? 😕

theotherjonv

That’s taken you since Christmas. Hardly ‘busy’ then, to do an hour’s work in 3 weeks 😉

Very nice – I’m not a car fan so the subject matter doesn’t mean much / appeal to me much but i love the style.

binners

Flickr has buggered my colours up MrSmith. It looks a lot more subtle in the flesh. Honest! 😀

hammyuk
    Free Member

Thats a bloody MGB Binners!

SaxonRider

@binners: the jersey idea is an excellent one. I got a ‘vintage’ jersey for Christmas which I love, and I have been looking at nice designs since. Yours would fit the bill.

In the meantime, my brother, although he is loath to admit it, has been wearing with pleasure that t-shirt I got from you. 8)

binners

Brilliant! Really should sort some more t-shirts out. I’ve already got a design ready to go, so theres no excuse….

colp

I really like your work, could you create something from a photo I provided, me and my lad in the Alps?

binners

Certainly could colp. I’ve been doing a lot of commissions recently. Always nice to do more bikey stuff though.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Blooming eck! you are so blooming talented 😯
    I just thought you were employed by Greggs as a bit of ‘Totty’
    to keep the counter ladies happy.

WOW! just WOW! (not wow in a bad way, just wow as blooming fantastic art and imagination wow)

molgrips
    Free Member

Binners, can I invite you down to South Wales to do some more iconic landscapes in MTB form?

bearnecessities

I am loving mine still btw, as have the various people that have been involved in operation crap-house, with genuine ‘who did that’ and ‘how much?’ – fantastic value.

So glad I stuck with your original colour suggestion too. Front room gets done in next few months and I’m treating it to a proper oak frame before it goes in new home above fireplace!

CountZero

hammyuk – Member
    Thats a bloody MGB Binners!

😯
    Eh? No it isn’t, it’s a Mk1 Lotus Cortina, eny fule no dat!
    That’s a great illustration of Clarke in his ‘Tina, always been one of my favourite cars of the period.
    Congrats on how well the business is going, it’s well deserved.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Binders, I need to email you about a commission..

This, basically.

tthew

I’d definitely have a new MNPR T-shirt with that Winter Hill mast on it.

duncancallum

I’d have that mnpr tshirt

Bregante

Me too!

Edit:Please 😀

brennak

Medium for me please

xherbivorex
    Free Member

medium here too please bin bins. is that my silhouette from last year’s snow recce on there too?!

brennak

Binners do you have any prints round Tod that show Stoodly Pike

Lionheart
    Free Member

Great pics and especially like the Lotus Cortina, wonder if you might be able to do or two of ours?

Harry_the_Spider

I’ll have a shirt too.

binners

Righty ho, you horrible lot. I’ve been playing with some new designs. This has sort of seen the light of day before as an MNPR poster. But I’m just about to send a print run out. So I’ve decided to be more inclusive and embrace the dark side too. I know there are a few who bat for both sides (so to speak).

What do you think of this then? Its going to be a metre wide in a plain black wooden frame. Would you stick it on your wall?

Your opinions please?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/DR1JRL]Bicurious[/url] by bin lid, on Flickr

D0NK

I quite like the idea, not 100% sure about the font/lettering. <edit> yeah it’s got to be flowing cursive, just not sure that’s quite right – but then, I’m not known for my aesthetic tastes, quite the opposite in fact.
    Not sure if my mrs would let me hang it anywhere prominent in the house
    def need a mancave.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Is this the first of a series of images?

Fat-Curious?

e-curious?

Mrsfry-curious? 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 227 total)

The topic ‘Blimey. Binners has been busy.’ is closed to new replies.