Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Blimely they have changed Y2K in the Forest Of Dean
  • dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Lovely rock garden at the bottom and a steep drop to finish some mean Double Jumps at the top could end in tears for some 🙁 nice work overall though.

Alex

Preferred it as it was pre-logging but fair play to the DTV, they’ve brought it back to life pretty quickly.

russyh
    Free Member

We did the new updated version of elephant man last week. Which had a nice new rock garden, drops and some more features. Not ridden Y2k for a month so may pay it a visit tomorrow.

enigmas
    Free Member

Can’t say i’m a fan of the changes, I preferred both trails when they were natural. Especially as all the jumps/drops are built so the take offs are flat so you need crazy speed to clear them. I see they’re obviously built for dh bikes but it’s so far from the uplift drop it I can’t see them getting much use?

Can’t really argue though with all of the other natural trails in the FoD 😀

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

What do you call the elephant man? when they were building it few weeks ago thought they were going to be single jumps at the top which from my point of view would be better but hay ho Dowies/Bluebell were running great today.

russyh
    Free Member

So as you start Y2k before you cross the fire road there is a trail to the left that is elephant man I believe Y2k rubs tot he right of it. To be honest other than the work at the start of Y2k I wasn’t aware they were doing much to it. In fact I hope they haven’t as it was a great trail

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Cheers I know the one you mean never knew it was called that,all these names Motorbike trail[muddocks] i suppose they are better with a name 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Blimely they have changed Y2K in the Forest Of Dean’ is closed to new replies.