Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Blighty in the sunshine!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

England Scotland Wales Ireland , I swear on days like this there's no finer place on earth! Here's one for Britain!

the-muffin-man

2nd that – have been out in the garden allday (working and relaxing!), and the views down the derwent valley are stunning in this sunshine. Just off to some friends for a barbie now!

Houns

3rd that!

wrightyson
    Free Member

I was up out and rode for 12 noon today. Then spent the whole afternoon with my beautiful kids and wife in the garden.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

This is great. The fields and woods are green and lush but the trails and dusty. T-shirt and shorts, sun on my neck, shades on – awesome.

Kevevs
    Free Member

agreed. I went for a drive around north wales and my old home town. sun just seems to make everything betterer. 🙂

ton

could not agree more fella's.
    awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ0oCmDXrVk&feature=related 8)

chorlton
    Free Member

Girls in their summer clothes 😀

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Agreed. Not often we get these heatwaves, but they are great. Sod going abroad.

Gary_C

Hosepipe ban looming……. 8)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

To all the ladiieees:

In your thin summer dresses or shorts and crop tops, with you hair flowing free; you look magnificent.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Looks like another one in store for today!!

_tom_
    Free Member

Bit too humid for me at the minute. Riding at Cannock on Friday evening was ruined a bit by how hot it was. Not often I wish for a bit of rain but it would've been ideal to cool us off!

Been wearing shorts all week though which has been great!

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

It's gone all horrid here in Dundee. Grim and drizzly. 😐

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

A real burner on the Test Valley Tour MTB ride today – fantastic.

iDave
    Free Member

whingers are out already

long may it be scorchio

wrightyson
    Free Member

+1 I dave! And here's hoping for an untimely forest fire on the scrotes roof!!!
    I love this country of ours and feel so sorry for it when some people let it down! Sorry for cross threading!

ton

awesome ride in the heat today…..
    had to cool off in a stream mid ride…….. 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I could not agree more. The UK in the sunshine is truly the most amazing place on the planet. Bar none.

And we have pretty girls on Pashleys. Yum. One of my favourite things about summertime in London.

wrightyson
    Free Member

It's not a massive thread like some but yes I honestly feel this country of ours could well stand up against the rest! Cheers to all who agree! 🙂

loulouk
    Free Member

I'm burnt, I've got a midge bite on my face, I've got serious helmet hair and the bath is broken and I don't care. Fabulous weekend spent in the Lakes and enjoying some local bridleways. Nowhere better. Agreed absolutely. The bluebells were fab :O)

MrOvershoot

Ride out yesterday was one of those days when you just feel glad to be able enough to ride through the countryside 🙂

hitman
    Free Member

surf after work friday
    ride saturday
    run this morning
    swimming in sea this afternoon
    beers and tunes this evening 🙂

Reluctant
    Free Member

Perfect weekend….
    Good early ride on dry dusty trails….
    Back to bed for a while 😉
    Barbie with friends and family in the afternoon….
    Moto GP on the telly….
    Couple more beers in the evening, with the doors and windows open for a nice cool breeze.
    Does life get much better? 😀

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Blighty in the sunshine!!!’ is closed to new replies.