• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DrT.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Blendtec or Vitamix
  • reluctantlondoner

Just wondering if anyone has one of these and what their experiences are?

Green juice time…

chewkw
    Free Member

I have a Vitamix but I have not used it yet … 😳

I have chosen Vitamix because I prefer to have a tamper and the price is reasonable. Think I bought mine for £400 or slightly less in the sales.

Also their customer service is really good because when I called them wanting a BPA free container they sent me a new one for free. Then told me I could keep the original one. Apparently in Merica they already started using BPA free container when I bought mine but somehow in UK/EU the BPA container version was still not released at that time so they sent me one direct from Merica instead.

I have seen the new ones and I think they are as good if not better. Get the one with shorter container as it’s more handy to fit underneath your kitchen counter. Make sure you get the one with 2HP or more coz you want it to be so powerful you can blend whatever you put in them.

I did check out Blendtec but because it does not come with a tamper and it is more expensive, IMO comparable in performance, I doubt they kill vegetables much more efficient then Vitamix. Apparently Blendtec container design eliminate the use of tamper but I just want a tamper.

😀

DrT
    Free Member

We have a vitamix, had it for about 6 years, used at least twice a day and blend lots of frozen fruit/veg. It’s been faultless, has to be the best kitchen appliance we have used. No experience of blendtec but can’t imagine you could go wrong with either.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Blendtec or Vitamix’ is closed to new replies.